BY TAZO

Subtle essence of strawberry suspended in black tea, with other natural flavors.

organic black teas, organic licorice root, natural flavors

Buy on Amazon*
Rachel C.
Keizer, OR
Tazo has some great falvored teas that are super delicious and make you want to have cup after cup. I like the exotic flavored teas and Tazo has all the most unique and delicious ones. If you love being tea adventurous i would recommend picking up a box!
Nora B.
I'm not one for caffeinated drinks being that I have a very low tolerance to caffeine. I switched to yes and found I don't have to worry about crashing or feeling sick to my stomach. Not to mention the taste is amazing and very refreshing.
Reagan A.
Winlock, WA
Although the flavoring of this tea is very good I find my self using two packets sometimes because it can be very weak. Overall, though, I find this product to be very useful as a morning ritual.
Ashlee S.
I tried this recently and I fell in love. The smell is so nice but the taste isn't too overbearingly sweet comparing it to the smell. I would definitely recommend to anyone who's a fan of black tea! It does have caffeine in it so it's not more of a bed time tea.
Elizabeth K.
Zionsville, PA
I'm kinda a tea addict. I love this tea as it's packed with strawberry flavor. The only thing is, it does have caffeine so I can't drink it too late of it will keep me up. I would definitely purchase it again.
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
I feel like I may need to try this iced & sweetened, but hot... meh. It was okay. Love Tazo qualtiy though so like I said, I'll have to use it as a sweetened iced tea & see if it does a better impression.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Again killing it with the tea game. I love tea and this is one of the best brands I've ever had. I love that you can get it almost anywhere and it's not expensive at all. I love this flavor and their green tea.
Dina S.
So good, I am beginning to think that I am a tea junkie. I love a good cup of hot tea especially in the morning or right before bed to help me get in the right mood.
Elisha G.
Tazo has quality products. Every tea bag creates a concise, delicious cup of tea! I especially love the strawberry black tea bags because of the refreshing flavor
Katelynn E.
Black tea is so good for you and energizing and I love the tazo teas because of the different falvors they bring into their teas.