BY TAZO

A piquant herbal infusion of ginger, green rooibos, citrus, chamomile & licorice root.

organic ginger, organic orange peel, organic green rooibos, organic lemon verbena, organic chamomile, organic fennel, organic licorice root, natural flavors with orange essence oil

Desirae V.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love ginger tea and this tea has amazing flavor and health benefits. Ginger is my favorite flavor so I think the strength is perfect and not weak. I highly recommend this to anyone as it has wonderful benefits
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
This one is good for the days when my stomach is not feeling s ok well. I even give it to my kids, we have a night time routine of drinking a hot cup of tea before bed.
Abigail V.
Seffner, FL
OmG so I actually think this tea has helped me loose weight. First let me start by saying I love this brand it’s my favorite I feel like the use high quality tea leaves as opposed to other brands. So I started drinking this every night before bed or when I was hungry but didn’t want to eat food I drank this instead and I’ve lost weight and feel great and energized. I highly recommend this tea.
Evelyn C.
Cranston, RI
I love the Tazo brand! This is my go to tea brand because of the variety and the quality in taste! I enjoy the organic spicy ginger tea when I want to warm up because ginger is naturally warming or when I want to soothe my tummy.
Melina O.
Hermitage
I bought a cup of this at my schools cafe when I was on my period. Ginger and mint are my ride or dies during that week. I love ginger teas so much, especially when the flavor is balanced properly. I wouldn’t actually buy it myself because the price.
Jessie S.
Best with lemon for sure! Not that strong but you can always brew it longer. Love it with a slice of lemon though and is perfect for an evening in with a good book! Highly recommended for any tea lover!
Eve G.
Westchester
I have enjoyed drinking Tazo teas for over 10 years. I’m a big fan of ginger and love this particular tea because of the spicy ginger taste. I like Tazo because they have a delicious variety of flavors to choose from.
Normel S.
Valley Stream, NY
great quality teas, but can be pricey if they are not on sale. As a tea lover, I appreciate the flavors of this brand. I also appreciate that its not made up of additives and poor quality tea. The quality is great.
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
My boyfriend bought me a box of these when I was sick and needed something to clear my throat but these didn't really do it. It wasn't strong enough. We needed a spicier Ginger flavor.
Athena M.
Livonia, MI
Who doesn't like spicy ginger, This tea is great for a cold winter night , it is relaxing , the ginger is great for you and it has the perfect amount of spice added to it