Tazo Organic Peachy Green

BY TAZO #78 in Tea

A refreshing blend of green & black teas with flowery peach & delicate cucumber notes.

organic darjeeling green and black teas, natural flavors of cucumber and peach

Tazo  Organic Peachy Green
Tazo Organic Peachy Green
Buy on Target*
Courtney B.
I love green tea, and the notes of peach in this one bring such a delicious blend of sweetness to it! I like my tea strong, so I do tend to use 2 bags when I make a cup but I can usually find them on sale or a coupon so that makes up for the cost
Amy S.
I was hesitant to try this tea because I usually don't like fruity teas but the peach in this is not overpowering. The green tea comes out with a crisp and roasted flavor. It has a balanced flavor profile between refreshing, fruity, and roasted.
Noami C.
Visalia
Peachy green is a delight and I loved it when it’s iced cold. This drink is not expensive and highly met my standards. If you had a tea to pick for life, this would be it.
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
This product tastes delicious. I recently purchased it from Target as a treat to myself. I like this flavor of Tazo because it comes nicely packaged and has a great value for the amazing taste. It does not make your teeth gritty like tome teas and it also tastes great cold!
Haley T.
Bloomington
This tea is alright. When I read Peachy Green Tea, I was really hoping for more of a peach flavor in it. But, throw a little bit of honey in your cup, and it’s tasty anyway. I probably wouldn’t buy this exact flavor again just because it’s a little bland for me, personally.
Aydin A.
Love, love, love this flavor! Perfect combination of peach 🍑 and green tea ☕! Great taste and quite affordable. Conveniently available in most supermarkets. I first tried at my office and I was instantly hooked.
Nina Z.
Waukesha, WI
I love green tea, and this is my go to. It has peach-y notes that smells great and doesn’t make the tea too sweet or too fruity. I recommend to any tea lover, like me. I normally drink tea without sugar or milk and it tastes fantastic without either.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
My favorite any time tea bags. This is so refreshing hot or cold. I mix this with lemonade for a cold tea that tastes just like Starbucks. Exceeds my expectations by far.
Brenda C.
Miramar, FL
Love this tea! Has that yummy peach taste and the refreshing green tea. Is yummy with a little bit of sweetener either hot or cold! Is an amazing iced tea on a hot day.
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
This tea is so delicious and refreshing!

I'm a tea lover to begin with, but right now I have a disgusting sore throat, so I had to find something to soothe my throat. This definitely did the job and tasted delicious in the meantime :) this tea is a black/green tea mix, but has a hint of peach🍑 which I could definitely taste at the end of every sip!

This tea has instructions on each little package too, which makes it super easy to make the perfect cup. They tell you how many ounces of water to use, how long to let it steep, and even what temperature it should be heated at! Great for new tea drinkers.

This will probably be my new winter go to. can't go wrong with tazo!
A R.
Is TAZO tea good? I've been wanting to try it because it really catches my attention at stores and it looks refreshing.
April G.
Seneca, SC
I love peach tea. Is this tea any good?