Tazo Organic Peachy Green

A refreshing blend of green & black teas with flowery peach & delicate cucumber notes.

organic darjeeling green and black teas, natural flavors of cucumber and peach

I love peach tea. Is this tea any good?
Is TAZO tea good? I've been wanting to try it because it really catches my attention at stores and it looks refreshing.
Start your review of Tazo Organic Peachy Green!
How would you rate this product?
Marrero, LA
Starbucks peach green tea is my fave! They use a new peach juice now that’s almost too sweet and add additional sweetness on top of that. Not my thing but with this you can make some peach GT at home! It’s so good and refreshing. Just put the bag into some hot water and if you drink cold tea like me, add your choice of sweetener and put it in the freeze for a bit!
Springfield, VA
I drink a  lot of this tea when I'm feeling sick.  I add it in with 1/2 water and 1/2 lemonade and then put some honey in as well.  It's pretty close to a Starbuck's medicine ball!  YUM.  It's got great flavor, is a decent value and really helps with a comforting feeling when the cold and flu are making you feel crummy!
Tazo teas are good but I do think they can be a tad bitter when not sweetened. When sweetened, they are pretty good or when they are mixed with other teas/lemonade. The peachy green is more of a mild tea that does have good flavor. It’s reasonable in price but I would say that there are other teas for cheaper that taste great, too.
This is my absolute favorite tea by this brand !! I l This one however has the perfect blend. I have been buying this many years now however, it is expensvie and that is literally my only complaint. A tea should not cost 4 bucks. I would still recommmed this to everyone because it tastes great and its makes drinking tea an enjoyable experience.
Rockaway, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This tea is really good and comforting. It has a great flavor and I recommend drinking it when you are under the weather. It’s also really good when you replace half the boiled water with heated lemonade. Sometimes I also add a bag of mint tea, like a Medicine Ball at Starbucks.
Beaverton, OR
Really flavorful! It’s a little bit drying and I have to add sugar or honey to taste the full flavor. There’s a lot of tea in the small box, so it’s definitely worth the money. Even though this tea was good, this brand definitely has better flavors that I prefer.
Bridgeview, IL
This is a must have at my desk! Whenever I feel like I need something sweet or something warm I reach for my tea, it’s good for our bodies and no calories unless added. I am all about having a healthy life style and this tea helps me stay on track
I love this for for cold brew so much! It’s the best over ice with a little passion fruit flavor syrup sweeten it. It also tastes good hot brewed with a little sugar. I love tea but I want it to be very peach flavored. Tazo delivers every time!
Los Angeles, CA
I love this tea. It’s great in taste and it’s so yummy with a little hunny. I really like the taste of peach and knowing that there is green tea in it makes so much better. Green tea makes me fee so good because I like the way I feel with a small boost of energy.
Vancouver , WA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Tazo tea is pretty bomb normally. This one falls flat. The flavor is not strong enough for my taste. It doesn’t taste very peachy. Also, not like strong green tea. I haven’t finished the box yet. I probably will not purchase again.