Tazo Organic Peachy Green

BY TAZO

A refreshing blend of green & black teas with flowery peach & delicate cucumber notes.

organic darjeeling green and black teas, natural flavors of cucumber and peach

Tazo  Organic Peachy Green
Tazo Organic Peachy Green
Sierra M.
Purchased at: Target
I got this tea at first just to try but I ended up loving it! I sometimes have a hard time finding it in the store. Not sure because they are out or if they just do not get it as much. You do not need honey or lemon in this tea the little bit of peach makes it just right.
Amy S.
Staff
I was hesitant to try this tea because I usually don't like fruity teas but the peach in this is not overpowering. The green tea comes out with a crisp and roasted flavor. It has a balanced flavor profile between refreshing, fruity, and roasted.
Noami C.
Visalia
Peachy green is a delight and I loved it when it’s iced cold. This drink is not expensive and highly met my standards. If you had a tea to pick for life, this would be it.
Haley T.
Bloomington
This tea is alright. When I read Peachy Green Tea, I was really hoping for more of a peach flavor in it. But, throw a little bit of honey in your cup, and it’s tasty anyway. I probably wouldn’t buy this exact flavor again just because it’s a little bland for me, personally.
Courtney B.
I love green tea, and the notes of peach in this one bring such a delicious blend of sweetness to it! I like my tea strong, so I do tend to use 2 bags when I make a cup but I can usually find them on sale or a coupon so that makes up for the cost
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
This is just delicious. Tastes fresh and pleasant, not chemically at all. Bought cases for my mother in Florida when the hurricanes were coming and it kept them happily caffeinated during power outages. I knew she'd prefer this to those overly sweet and fatty coffee drinks.
Alex P.
This is a nicely sweet green tea! It isn’t overwhelming and it still taste like green tea just a bit less bitter. I really like this when I need a pick me up and I’m tired of their Zen (mint) version!
Brenda C.
Miramar, FL
Love this tea! Has that yummy peach taste and the refreshing green tea. Is yummy with a little bit of sweetener either hot or cold! Is an amazing iced tea on a hot day.
Brigid B.
West Simsbury, CT
This is one of my favorite green teas to purchase at the grocery store. I'm not usually a fan of sweet teas, but the peach addition in this one makes it just naturally sweet enough to enjoy. If you're someone who usually doesn't like the bitterness of green tea, I would highly recommend giving this one a try. Tazo does a fantastic job of creating highly refreshing green teas without a bitter taste. You can pick this up at most groceries and I promise, you won't be disappointed! Try this flavor out as an iced tea for a refreshing beverage this Summer.
April C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is probably currently my favorite green tea. If I need a little more caffeine I will add two bags but normally I'll just add one. I drink it unsweetened and normally hot and it tastes very good. It has a bit of an earthy flavor and the peach notes don't overpower the green tea at all which I really like.
A R.
Is TAZO tea good? I've been wanting to try it because it really catches my attention at stores and it looks refreshing.
April G.
Clinton, PA
I love peach tea. Is this tea any good?

Tazo  Organic Peachy Green