Tazo Organic Peach Cobbler Black Tea uploaded by Amanda C.Tazo Organic Peach Cobbler Black Tea uploaded by Emily Y.

BY TAZO

A delectable mélange of black teas with peach notes, apple & cinnamon, with other natural flavors.

organic black teas, natural flavors, organic cinnamon, organic apple

Buy on Amazon
Rana⚽️ A.
Fremont , CA
I bought this product from target because it was on sale. My first time trying it and I FELL IN LOVE. This is my new favorite hot tea. The taste isn't too sweet it is just about right. I sometime have a hard time finding them in stores. But this is worth the money even though it is a little pricey. BUT VERY GOOD, highly recommend
Maggie S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This was ok. Had a bit of an artificial flavor that I wasn’t a huge fan of. It may be worth a try but isn’t really something I would buy again. I love some of Tazo’s other teas.
Sarah H.
Lititz, PA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I found this tea last year and it is one of my very favs. It has become a staple NEED in my household. If fall time could have a flavor then this is it. This tea reminds me of cozying up on the couch with a comfy blanket & a warm cup of tea while watching a movie. It is fall in a cup. It is relaxing & energizing all in one & I absolutely love it!!
Amanda C.
Livonia, MI
Tazo tea is by far one of my favorite brands to buy! I have yet to try a Tazo tea I did not love. The organic peach cobbler tea is a very rich black tea with a touch of cinnamon that adds a warmth that makes for a great pick me up on a cold day. The peach is a true peach flavor and It being organic just adds to the feeling that your putting something good in your body! This is tea for the soul!!
Cate D.
This is such great tea! I give it to my "non-Tea" friends to bring them to the Tea Team - so far so good! A little bit more expensive than the other teas on the shelf but well worth it. Tastes like you are sipping a dessert. And seems great!
Carly F.
Northville, MI
I love tazo tea especially the organic tea bags. The quality of this tea is apparent in the taste when comparing to other mainstream teas like Lipton. Tazo has a great range of flavors too. Currently I am loving anything with vanilla.
Keely F.
Yum yum yum I love tazo tea because it is flavorful! One thing they could improve is their tea bags. They could make them more environmentally friendly. I pick this tea over other brands because it is high quality!
Shayna W.
I'm a self proclaimed tea addict. I have many tea brands in my tea cabinet but this one makes more of an appearance. I love the triangle tea bags and the ability to see the large tea leaves and quality ingredients tazo puts into all of their teas.
Kristy T.
I love using this tea to make my own version of the Starbucks cold buster. I brew a big batch, keep it in the fridge and drink it throughout the week, it’s the best. So refreshing.
Lacy T.
Baltimore, MD
Delicious. It's slightly spicy with a hint of peach. It has a enough caffeine for a little afternoon pick me up. Affordable. Great flavor. I prefer it with just a touch of honey.