Tazo Organic Iced Black Tea

Discover the perfect blend of black tea in this on-the-go bottled drink.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tazo Organic Iced Black Tea!
Claire V.
Arverne, NY
Tazo Organic Iced Black Tea uploaded by Claire V.
Nice and simple... But the simplicity makes me raise a brow at price-purr-product. Not a special-tea product
Kathryn W.
South Bend, IN
Good flavor without as much bitter aftertaste as some other brands. This brand isn't stocked as many places as some others and can be a bit more expensive, but I still enjoy it. I have purchased multiple times and will continue to purchase in the future.
JulieAnn S.
Levittown, PA
This Tazo Organic Iced Black Tea is excellent. It is the closest bottled tea that tastes like fresh brewed. I was surprised that it is so tasty. I think the price is comparable to other bottled teas. I do recommend this product, and I will purchase it again.
AnnMarie F.
This is super yummy, it is bitter but what can you expect from black tea! I totally love this brand.
Heidi M.
Honolulu, HI
Tazo tea is always smooth and rich in flavor. It’s never bitter. Amazing value. No weird additives.
Shannon P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not as much flavor as I had hoped but still refreshing and tasty. I would like it better though if the taste was a bit more concentrated.
Ellen  C.
Bold! Refreshing! Delicious. I will buy this again. Taste it with ice and add a little gin! Amazing.
Dominique  C.
Canonsburg, PA
This is a really good tasting black tea.I like to add a fresh lemon to it to really make it extra delicious.I recommend trying this if your looking for a good organic tea.
Lingerie  L.
Richmond, CA
Yummy ❤️ i needed a something to drink before boarding the plane and there was my 1st experience witg this product
Amber  S.
Deerfield, OH
Love tazo tea it’s absolutely amazing and taste absolutely amazing no sugar please don’t want the crash at all…

Looking for your answer?