BY TAZO

A harmonious blend of green tea with lemongrass & spearmint.

Toni H.
Albuquerque , NM
My go to green tea. I love tea but I especially love this brand. I love heating up some water and throwing in one of these packets. Something about the aroma makes drinking tea even extra special. The flavor of this green tea is super yummy!
Misty A.
San Francisco, CA
Love these tea bags for the office! They have a wonderful flavor and the bags stand up to my office mug, travel cup, and getting moved from desk to meeting room.
Courtney O.
Poplar, Wi
I really enjoy this brand in general! It’s reasonably priced and is good quality! I think this is one of the better bagged teas! I recommend! I think that everyone would enjoy this tea! I also like to ice it and make my own iced tea!
Debra U.
Tazo is a great company that makes wonderful teas and they have a wide variety to choose from. I've used many of their teas but this one in particular is not my favorite necessarily. It doesn't seem to stand out from other green teas that I've tried.
Lana B.
Monroe
Tazo Tea is my only choice when I go to the grocery. The flavor seems almost concentrated and so flavorful then. When I'm having a bad day, I sit back with some of this tea and relax.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I love love love green tea and finding the perfect blend is sometimes hard to find. Some can be way more bitter than others and I find this is a good one. Haven't had a bad cup yet. Good price and quality
Tori S.
I love green tea but I love it more when it's organic, this tea has a ton of flavor and is perfect right before bed, the packaging is nice and keeps the tea bags from going stale I would recommend to all tea lovers
Danielle T.
Brookfield, WI
I absolutely love Tazo organic green tea! The flavor is super tasty and is super simple to brew. I might have three cups a day! I would recommend this to anyone and I would definitely buy this product again.
Brittney J.
I don't drink any sweet juices so tea is always my go to ! This brand and Flavor is so amazing ! It taste amazing and smells awesome ! You could never go wrong with tazo green tea or any flavor at that!
Laura B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my favorite brand of green tea! It's so addicting. I drink it to curve my apetite. I drink about 3 cups a day. It's an attractive box which drew me in when I first tried it and haven't gotten another brand since