Tazo Organic Golden Amber Oolong Tea uploaded by Tanya D.

BY TAZO

Honey-floral oolong tea with a touch of sweet.

a tea infusion (of water, organic oolong tea), organic cane sugar, citric acid

Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I love oolong tea. Definitely in my top 3 favorite teas. So when i saw there was an iced pre bottled oolong i was pretty happy about it. I love it and will definitely buy it again, and i definitely recommend trying it if you haven't yet.
Ashley C.
I am not usually a fan of bottled teas, but this one is pretty good. There is some sediment, so make sure you shake it up. The taste is good, and it is fresh and slightly sweet. These flavors do taste different, so be sure you get the one you intend to!
Camille T.
I love this stuff!! I pop it in the fridge and it tastes amazing during the work day. It tastes nice and lights, there isn't a lot of sugar which is a huge plus for me. I always recommend tazo products since all of their teas are great.
Maria Ignacia G.
Randolph, NJ
I love Tazo teas! They are so concentrated and have an amazing flavor variety and overall taste! I drink tea twice a day and I love the taste of this oolong in the morning on the go or with meals! Highly recommend!
Shelby H.
Austin, TX
I don't typically like cold teas because they are still to bitter for me. However I tried this out the other day and was pleasantly surprised. It was sweet but not overwhelming. It also helped settle my stomach which was the reason I bought it in the first place.
Sara A.
All of the tazo teas are delicious you really cant go wrong! The only downside I would say is the price. You can get just as good of tea for a much cheaper price elsewhere. I think since they're Starbucks brand they up the price a bit too much
jane c.
Culver City, CA
hello there pre-made iced oolang tea. i'm a fan of oolang, just reminds me of those teapots served at chinese restaurants. but i always wished for an iced version. & now we have it. love the packaging, always love me a glass bottle, & the tea is perfectly brewed.
Emily H.
This tastes really good. I love the flavor and I like to drink this tea over ice. I have only tried it once and wanted to try it again but haven't gotten to. It is very affordable and is sold in the grocery store.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Love this flavor of tea. Tazo is such a great tea brand, and the flavors are always just strong enough. This tea has a great taste without being too overpowering. It's hard to find, though. I would recommend it.
Bethany S.
So much yum! Oolong is one of my favorite teas, and this one doesn't disappoint. I could drink this all day long. Just sweet enough and wonderfully refreshing!