Tazo Organic Earl Grey Noir Black Tea

A bold take on our aromatic blend of black tea & bergamot.

organic black teas, organic bergamot oil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tazo Organic Earl Grey Noir Black Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Love this tea brand it’s prefect, relaxing tea. Starbuck using this tea, for their drinks.
Earl Gray with a hint of vanilla that rounds out the whole flavor. Delicious for every day.
Maitland , FL
Im a big fan of black tea. This one is good. Priced right. Easy to use tea bags. Perfect
Salt Lake City, UT
Tazo is always great quality and fresh tea. I’ve loved every flavor that I’ve tried.
Pittsburgh, PA
Earl grey is a great breakfast tea. I use this to make London Fog lattes. Delicious!
Montreal, QC
I enjoyed this earl grey tea! I love the aroma of earl grey tea and like having it with almond milk and honey in the morning. This one had a nice taste and the tea was smooth and pleasant to drink. Would recommend Tazo if you're looking for a good earl grey!
Chilliwack
I’m a huge earl grey fan and this organic earl grey is an excellent addition to my tea collection! 1 less star because I do personally love a bit more lavender in my earl grey teas.
MONTREAL, QC
1,208 reviews
this is the perfect cup of earl grey, in my opinion. there is an ever so slight fruitiness that accompanies lavender and bergamot. this black tea is slightly sweet and smooth as long as you dont let it oversteep. this works amazingly in a latte with a little vanilla
Love Tazo! Always my go to when I need a boost throughout the day that isn't coffee. It tastes delicious every time and always delivers in quality :) It's not very expensive for a good quality tea. Perfect for any time of day :)
Delta
Best earl grey tea. Perfect flavour with lots of it. I’ve tried many tea brands and this is always my go to.

Looking for your answer?