Tazo Organic Earl Grey Noir Black Tea

A bold take on our aromatic blend of black tea & bergamot.

organic black teas, organic bergamot oil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tazo Organic Earl Grey Noir Black Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Tazo teas are my go to every morning! I recently switched from coffee to tea and if it wasn't for Tazo's early grey I probably wouldn't have made it.  These teas are robust and flavorful with just the right amount of bergamot to compliment the flavor.  Also the caffeine indicator on the box has been super helpful in selecting my flavors as I have a sensitivity to caffeine that effects my choices.
Vancouver , WA
Tazo has a pretty good variety of tea flavors. This is one of my favorites. You can’t go wrong with earl grey. Tazo is moderately priced, but you can often find them on sale. The only thing I wish they would do differently is offer bulk packaging.
Derwood, MD
This is my favorite brand and flavor of tea. The Tazo Earl Grey is beautifully complex. It’s so smooth, interesting and delicious. It’s more expensive than some tea brands, but definitely reasonable for what it is: the perfect Earl Grey Tea.
Newnan, Ga
I like early grey abs Tazo is a great brand. Love that it’s organic. It def is a strong tea, esp if you let is steep for a long time...woo wee. A shorter time for me has a better less bitter strong flavor
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
Ehhhh it’s okay. It’s earl grey. I don’t think there’s anything particularly special about the tea but it does the job. I liked it for what it was - simple and straight. It comes wrapped like all of your regular way teabags so it’s nothing fancy.
Earl Grey is like the mother of all fancy black teas. She can be found among all restaurants as a compliment to English breakfast, but with her lovely bergamot sometimes lavender infused blend, I’m a sucker for a good cup. Tazo’s variety certainly meets age old expectations adding in a lovely vanilla hint to sweeten the flowery forward tea bags. The drink comes out rich with flavor, and deep in black. If you’re looking for a soothing cup of caffeine, this is your bev!
Garfield Hts, OH
I usually use two tea bags but with this brand I dont have to. I first tried this specific tea at a hotel I was staying at and it's been one of my favorite earl gray teas so I had to purchase myself. I find them online for a great price and I stock up so it's worth the shipping. I highly recommend.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my absolute favorite earl grey tea. It's organic for one, which is important to me. The tea is very bold with that hint of spice it gets from (I think it's called) Bergamot. I normally prefer loose leaf tea because I don't like the papery taste of a tea bag and feel like you don't get good flavor from the tea in tea bags, but this is an exception. No papery taste and you do get that rich old flavor. I love this tea!!
Dallas, TX
Tazo Organic Earl Grey Noir Black Tea uploaded by Kenya D.
This product is so worth it, especially if you are trying to eat a little bit cleaner and be 'nicer' to your body!! I love to add a little milk or cream to this tea! It is just as good as drinking coffee with cream.
Earl grey black tea is one of my favorites in general, I drink this when I want a tea I don't have to add a lot of sugar to because I really just like the flavor this tea has, I prefer it hot but I've made it cold a few times and it's good that way too

Looking for your answer?