BY TAZO

Vanilla notes in this black tea soften Earl Grey's heady bergamot disposition, flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I recently stayed at the Sheraton Hotel and they had these in the room near the coffee machine and I tried it for the first time. The flavor is very much strong and there. I loved it, by far one of the best teas I've had in awhile considering it was hot and I prefer cooler.
Brittany W.
Hattiesburg, MS
Tazo makes wonderful teas in general, but the organic earl grey is my favorite! I love both the flavor and smell. Tazo brand gives the perfect amount of citrus taste. I usually enjoy my cup hot with a bit of honey.
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
Tazo is one of my favorite tea brands. Whereas some tea brands taste extremely artificial and almost perfumed, Tazo tea is very light in flavor and natural. Definitely recommend any favor of Tazo tea.
courtney s.
Royersford, PA
I honestly love all of the tazo teas I have tried and I love earl grey. This brand is definitely one of the best quality brands you can get at a regular store without spending too much. The flavors are distinct and delicious. I would recommend this brand
Blaine J.
This is my favorite earl grey I've tried! A lot of times I find that the vanilla and lavender are too strong but this tea gets the ratio right. However, it is a bit expensive if you're going to be drinking this kind of tea everyday.
Jamie D.
Tazo tea is excellent! I like the flavors that this earl gray has in it. You can drink this iced or hot, and with sugar or none. It tastes incredible either way.
Mari M.
One of the best Earl grey teas on the market. Affordable and easy access tea isn't always the most flavorful but as someone who love the flavor of Bergamot I approve of this Earl grey!
Morgan P.
Hermitage, TN
Herbal tea has become all the rage recently. Tazo is a brand that I have loved since I started drinking herbal tea. This Earl Grey tea is one of my go to teas for strong flavors and it just makes my day a little better.
Evan M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tazo tea is a classic. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be. It is not too expensive for the market and the packaging is sophisticated. It is not distracting. This product is a staple and very recognizable. I will absolutely continue to buy.
Julia F.
Santa Barbara, CA
Tazo's earl grey is a great rendition on a classic. The bergamot flavor is strong and pleasant, and there are floral notes layered on top of it. The tea bags are of high quality, so no little pieces of tea leak out into the cup. Very satisfied overall.