BY TAZO

Vanilla notes in this black tea soften Earl Grey's heady bergamot disposition, flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Evan M.
Evan M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Tazo tea is a classic. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be. It is not too expensive for the market and the packaging is sophisticated. It is not distracting. This product is a staple and very recognizable. I will absolutely continue to buy.
Blaine J.
Blaine J.
This is my favorite earl grey I've tried! A lot of times I find that the vanilla and lavender are too strong but this tea gets the ratio right. However, it is a bit expensive if you're going to be drinking this kind of tea everyday.
Sami M.
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
Tazo is one of my favorite tea brands. Whereas some tea brands taste extremely artificial and almost perfumed, Tazo tea is very light in flavor and natural. Definitely recommend any favor of Tazo tea.
Candace M.
Candace M.
Blanchard, OK
This is my favorite tea to get my morning started, I will only drink tazo tea I have so many favorites this brand is a must have for everyone's tea stash.
Ramatu T.
Ramatu T.
Smooth and love the aroma of the tea, just classic black tea add your sweetener or honey. You can make it to a recipe too.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I love earl grey tea. It is one of my favorite blends. This blend specifically is a great flavor blend.
Jovana G.
Jovana G.
Eden Prairie , MN
Earl Grey is my go-to tea and Tazo makes one of the better ones. Wish they'd come in KCups!
Christie C.
Christie C.
Hopkinsville, KY
Earl grey is one of my favorite teas, so it's always my go to when I have a tea craving.
Spencer M.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I recently stayed at the Sheraton Hotel and they had these in the room near the coffee machine and I tried it for the first time. The flavor is very much strong and there. I loved it, by far one of the best teas I've had in awhile considering it was hot and I prefer cooler.
courtney s.
courtney s.
Royersford, PA
I honestly love all of the tazo teas I have tried and I love earl grey. This brand is definitely one of the best quality brands you can get at a regular store without spending too much. The flavors are distinct and delicious. I would recommend this brand