Tazo Organic Earl Grey Blanc

Lavish in a fragrant blend of organic black tea, citrusy bergamot & soft vanilla.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tazo Organic Earl Grey Blanc!
Teagan  M.
Tampa, FL
Tazo Organic Earl Grey Blanc uploaded by Teagan  M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I've always enjoyed a warm cup of tea, and a nice glass of iced sweet tea too! My oldest son is really into hot tea, so we're always trying different kinds and brands. We recently got this Tazo organic Earl Grey blanc black tea. It has twist on the classic Earl Grey with a blend of organic black tea, citrusy bergamot and a soft blend of sweet vanilla. I love that it's fully organic! The ingredients are organic black teas, natural flavor, bergamot oil and vanilla extract. This tastes amazing! I add sugar,honey, and a bit of cream. I love relaxing with a nice cup of tea!đź’ś
Bella  M.
Tampa, FL
I love having a nice cup of warm tea at night. Tazo is an organic brand. The ingredients are for this tea are organic black teas, natural flavors, bergamot oil and vanilla extract. The taste is amazing with hints of vanilla, citrusy bergamot and of course the natural black tea. They also have many other varieties. Also, if you don't feel like brewing a tea bag you can purchase in a ready to go bottle. Its very reasonably priced and a delight to drink. On the box they have a caffeine guide for the amount you're making, standard service is 8oz, they also have decaffeinated options. I definitely recommend Tazo!
courtney S.
Royersford, PA
I honestly love all of the tazo teas I have tried and I love earl grey. This brand is definitely one of the best quality brands you can get at a regular store without spending too much. The flavors are distinct and delicious. I would recommend this brand
Blaine J.
This is my favorite earl grey I've tried! A lot of times I find that the vanilla and lavender are too strong but this tea gets the ratio right. However, it is a bit expensive if you're going to be drinking this kind of tea everyday.
Morgan P.
Hermitage, TN
Herbal tea has become all the rage recently. Tazo is a brand that I have loved since I started drinking herbal tea. This Earl Grey tea is one of my go to teas for strong flavors and it just makes my day a little better.
Jamie D.
Fayetteville , AR
Tazo tea is excellent! I like the flavors that this earl gray has in it. You can drink this iced or hot, and with sugar or none. It tastes incredible either way.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I love earl grey tea. It is one of my favorite blends. This blend specifically is a great flavor blend.
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
Tazo is one of my favorite tea brands. Whereas some tea brands taste extremely artificial and almost perfumed, Tazo tea is very light in flavor and natural. Definitely recommend any favor of Tazo tea.
Christie C.
Hopkinsville, KY
Earl grey is one of my favorite teas, so it's always my go to when I have a tea craving.
Candace M.
Eglin afb , FL
This is my favorite tea to get my morning started, I will only drink tazo tea I have so many favorites this brand is a must have for everyone's tea stash.

Looking for your answer?