BY TAZO

A luminous black tea with floral notes & a brisk finish.

organic black teas from darjeeling

Shanygne B.
Tazo is a well known tea company which I've used for years now. They have a large variety of flavors to pick from although Darjeeling tea is my favorite. Let's be realistic now, where could I ever find Darjeeling aside from international supermarkets. But fortunately enough tazo is sold in many branches throughout the states.
Emily R.
Portland, OR
I love the Tazo Darjeeling. I am only an occasional black tea drinker (mostly drink coffee) but I really like the Tazo brand. The tea just tastes like it's better quality. I love the Darjeeling flavor, and it's something different than the usual Earl Grey or English Breakfast.
Barb T.
Alexandria, VA
I try to buy organic with everything I eat or drink. Tazo has nice packaging so I decided to try the Organic Darjeeling Tea. It was a pretty good value and was quite good compared to others that I have tried. I would definitely recommend it to others. (As well as other Tazo teas.
Karlee M.
I can never say enough good things about Tazo. I started drinking their tea and typically drink english breakfast, peach iced, orange, passion, and chai and I have yet to be able to find another brand that satisfies me at all. Tazo sets the bar high!! The taste is well worth the price and it's my favorite constant in my life. I'll always recommend Tazo to first-time as well as long-time tea drinkers. Really disappointed that Starbucks doesn't carry them anymore, but I've got it at home so no worries 😉
Eunice K.
Love the packaging and love the taste! Very reliable as well! Not only is it good but the outside packaging makes it appealing. I really like the tazo's joy tea which you can find at Starbucks during the Christmas/winter season! Go and try it now! Starbucks gives you two tea bags for the venti and maybe grande so take the bags out and use it again :P
Olivia C.
Tazo has one of the best packages on the shelf, and you can judge this book by its cover. The taste is there, so if you are willing to pay a little extra, you will get a great cuppa every time. Of course, other brands are comparable at cheaper prices, so I tend to just buy flavors that aren't readily available with this brand.
Bethany R.
Darjeeling tea is my absolute favorite kind of tea. Tazo brand tea is just perfect. It's slightly naturally sweet which is perfect because I drink only unsweetened tea. I recommend this tea!
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
i think these kinds of teas are so elegant and classic at the same time. i love the tin box because it doesent look old ang ugly on teh shelf haha but as the tea itself it is really good!
Stephanie S.
Saint Louis, MO
This tea with the mint in it is great for when you are feeling under the weather. It gives you a little pick me up and the mint does wonders for your sinuses.
Stephanie F.
I love Tazo tea! The Darjeeling was great! It steeps well, and I like how i can use one bag a couple times without having needing a new bag!

back