BY TAZO

All Natural A classic tea with an earthy & slightly smoky flavor. Antioxidants within Tazo® Organic Green is a pan-fired tea in the traditional Chun Mee style, which means it has a wonderfully earthy, slightly smoky flavor. Chun Mee also means "precious eyebrows" in Chinese, so named because of the arched shape of the tea leaves and the contented look on your face as you drink it. Did you know? Tazo® Organic Green is a green tea with blue blood ties. Its ancestor, Chun Mee, was the tea served in the court of ancient Chinese emperors. Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature. The Way of Tazo:  Only the finest leaves were used in this tea.  Those that didn t make the cut were composted and wished "better luck next time" as they returned to earth.  see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Carly O.
Carly O.
Lecanto, FL
While I found this in stores as "organic pan-fired green" tea, I was searching for something that was strong in taste without any bitterness. This certainly fit the bill. After brewing I like to add fresh fruit like peaches and let it sit in the fridge overnight. By morning I have an incredible and refreshing drink with no added sugar. This tea holds up hot or cold and certainly tricks me into feeling healthier.
Lili J.
Lili J.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I drink this tea so much! You can get a use of two cups with one teabag! This is a very tasty tea that makes me feel so good and doesn't bloat me! I notice that after drinking it a lot, my skin gets cleared since green tea is very good for you! It is also a tea I have no trouble falling asleep with!
Rame Y.
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite teas and my go to when I want a brewed tea. The leaves are from an organic source and I can trust the Tazo brand for a good quality. It's a delicious green tea that I always buy when I need.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
It's a good green tea. I like to drink it some mornings as a latte substitute. It's affordable and I buy in bulk for the office. The flavor is good and doesn't get bitter.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Tazo tea is always delicious, but I particularly enjoy this green tea. Green tea helps with metabolism and is a great start to the day.
Regina S.
Regina S.
Euclid, OH
This is a great tea, purchased mine from Whole foods. A little pricey, but worthy it. Will recommend.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Alhambra, CA
When I need some tea, I love to go to the store to get some of this. It reminds me of dimsum sometimes.
Krys B.
Krys B.
Old forge , NY
This tea took the place of tazos zen tea . I love the smokey taste and I don't add anything to it I love it plan .
blake r.
blake r.
Tazo is a great tea. so many flavors to choose from. I love the ginger lemon.
Chauntel H.
Chauntel H.
Ogden, UT
I love tazo tea in general it is so great and awesome how many varieties of flavors they have, I drink tazo tea every single day. It is actually really helping me with my diet that I am on it helps me get rid of those cravings I have and feels my tummy up