BY TAZO

Jammy notes of strawberry & black cherry color green rooibos & green tea.

organic hibiscus, organic green rooibos, organic apple, organic chamomile, organic lemon verbena, organic green tea, organic licorice root, organic orange peel, natural flavors

Victoria K.
I love this tea! It is one of the very few green tea blends that does not upset my stomach. I love using it as a dessert replacement due to the sweet flavors, and it's great all hours of the day! I have only ever tried it hot, but it makes for a good way to reflect on the day and unwind.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
So tasty, just the right amount of fruity sweetness with green tea for energy. I love it, Tazo teas are some of my favorites. Definitely one of the best brands. Highly recommended.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This tea isn't too sweet and isn't too bitter, nothing needs added to it. The fruit flavor isn't overpowering either. It's really delicious. It's very inexpensive as well. Overall it's a high quality tea at a great price.
Mary O.
Ringgold, VA
This tea was both sweet and refreshing. Its difficult to find teas and I don't really like using sugar or sweeteners. This tea had the perfect sweetness to it while it was also perfect for quenching my thirst. Loved it!
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
This tea is one of my new favorites because of the green tea, cherry, strawberry and natural flavors. I like to enjoy it every morning, I would definitely purchase it again. You can find it at stores like Target in the tea aisle.
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
I love thw flavor of this tea. Herby and fruity. I like to mix up my teas sometimes. So ill take a bag of this tea and another flavor and make a fusion tea which comes out delicious when iced!
Natalie R.
Weaverville, NC
This is the best tea! I never liked hot tea before I tried this one. It's the perfect balance of fruity and spice. And it's full of flavor! Most hot teas I had tried before were just lacking in flavor, but Tazo teas are all bursting with it! Can't say enough about how delicious this tea is!
Chelsi D.
I am addicted to this tea. I make it hot and iced and love it both ways! I can't always find it at my stores so when I do I stock up on a few prices. It is affordable and tasty. It is just as delicious as the name of it sounds. My favorite aspect of this tea is the hibiscus that is in it!
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love green tea so I'm always on the hunt for different flavors of green tea. Tazo Organic Bramblewine Green Tea is the best tea ever! I never need to add anything to this tea. It's perfect the way it is!! I like to drink it with my meals!
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
This is a bit more tart than I expected. I definitely prefer it in the summer than other times of the year. Original green tea is probably the best but this is a nice switch up for when you're feeling something different.