Tazo® Organic Baked Cinnamon Apple Caffeine-Free Herbal Tea Tea Bags 20 ct. Box uploaded by Samara F.

BY TAZO

A sweet African red tea with real apple, cinnamon and the flavor of caramel. All Natural Caffeine Free Net Weight 1.76 Oz Tazo is an enticing source of wonder, inspiration & antioxidants. In Tazo® Organic Apple Red, you will find the satisfying taste of real apple, sweet cinnamon and rich caramel flavors swirling within a cup of organic rooibos: a South-African herb blessed with antioxidants, but nil caffeine. One sip of this red tea may inspire you to do great things. Or to simply do nothing at all, which can be great in and of itself. Did You Know? If apples are truly good for you, and if rooibos is as well , then in theory, drinking this red tea each day would keep two doctors away. ; Certified Organic by QAI To ask questions, share observations or simply have a bit of human contact, call us at . see more...

Kristan A.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Whyyyyy is this only a holiday drink. This should be an all the time drink. I am in love with this flavor. It smells WONDERFUL.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
Foodie Expert
Tazo is such a good freaking brand!!! It's probably my favorite brand thus far. This tea is actually very delicious with the condensed flavor squeezies you squirt into bottled water to turn it into lemonade. I don't know why but it is haha. I also like it just plain as it is. The flavor condensation is close to perfect. Don't over steep this one though! It can get bitter!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Tazo has amazing teas! The cinnamon apple is perfect for helping a sore throat or fending off a cold. Tazo tea is perfect for daily use as well. The only downside I can mention is the high price compared to other brands with similar flavor.
kalliope b.
kalliope b.
Lakeland, TN
Foodie Expert
when i'm trying to cut down on calories and not snack after dinner, this tea has become my favorite. it gives me a little something sweet without making me bloated or regretful. i love this tea!
Spencer M.
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this tea brand!! its such a relaxing and calming tea and you get that fall feeling, from every sip. Cinnamon apple is wonderful for the winter and fall seasons. we keep at least 2 boxes in our home during cold seasons.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
Foodie Expert
This is the best fix for fall time and you don't have any apple cider on hand. Apple flavored drinks are my preferred drink in the fall or holiday times! Apple is the new pumpkin!
Arasely G.
Arasely G.
Rogers, AR
I enjoy Having tea and I feel that this product would be amazing for the mourning and I have always loved tea and it soothes you make you calm and I really enjoyed this product👌🏼
Samara F.
Samara F.
Northampton, MA
Find a tea that smells and tastes as good as this one, I dare you. It's soothing and calming, light in flavor and strong in aroma. My favorite Tazo tea☺️☕️
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Huntington, IN
Foodie Expert
Omg!!! Bring on fall with amazing tea. Tastes amazing and helps me relax before bed. Would recommend to everyone!!
Tracey E.
Tracey E.
Eagleville, PA
I love tazo teas but this has become my number one favorite! this is the only tea I really drink during fall