Tazo Orange Chiffon Full Leaf Tea Starbucks Black Tea uploaded by Kate F.

BY STARBUCKS

Tazo Orange Chiffon Full Leaf Tea Orange peel and buttercream pirouette with vanilla into a dancing cloud of creaminess choreographed by Earl Grey himself. Black Tea Black tea is the fully oxidized leaf of Camellia sinensis and requires the most processing. The brewed liquor ranges between dark brown and deep red. Black teas offer the strongest flavors and, in some cases, the greatest astringency. A Richer Tea Experience The wonders of our full-leaf teas begin with the thoughtful design of our sachet. The water is able to flow freely over the leaves, allowing the distinctive flavors to unfurl and reach their full potential in your cup. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cassie F.
Buffalo
This tea is light and yet deep in flavor, and it's perfect for the morning. It provides enough caffeine to get you through the morning or an afternoon slump without keeping you up too long!
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite teas. This is a must for my everyday life. Especially if I add some honey to it. I highly recommend this tea.
Lupe D.
Love this T gives me lots of energy great quality great price love Starbucks would recommend to everyone to at least try
Candice M.
Denver, CO
I don't drink coffee and this aromatic black tea gives me just the perfect start to my day
Ru M.
Fresh and so delicious! Can be made cold or hot but either is a tasty option! Any Tazo tea is delicious, but this one is great!