Tazo Orange Chiffon Black Tea

A playful mingling of Earl Grey, orange peel, vanilla & a splash of buttercream flavor.

a blend of black teas, orange peel, natural flavors, bergamot oil, orange essence oil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tazo Orange Chiffon Black Tea!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio, TX
Tazo Orange Chiffon Black Tea is the best black tea out there. The aroma thus lets out is unbelievable and the flavor is just amazing. I use this to make homemade boba milk teas and it is by far my favorite.
Follansbee, WV
This tea is so delicious! It’s citrusy and bright. It’s wonderful to sit back and relax with a cup of this tea in the afternoon before going out on an evening adventure.
Brookline, MA
This is definitely very good quality tea- however this particular flavor was not my favorite. You do taste the orange however the taste of the saffron is over powering for me. I love this brand and their excellent packaging just not a fan of this particular flavor
Buffalo
This tea is light and yet deep in flavor, and it's perfect for the morning. It provides enough caffeine to get you through the morning or an afternoon slump without keeping you up too long!
Noblesville, IN
I really love this tea. I make it every day and add a little milk and honey to make it feel like a really decadent treat in the evenings when I'm craving sweets. I've been through tins and tins of this stuff, really good for grocery store tea, highly recommend.
I love the tin The tea seems so fresh every time I open it. This is moderately priced but worth every penny. I am a repeat customer. This is not my first time. There is no improvement needed at all. I enjoy this tea! I would buy it again.
Colonia, NJ
Orange is right! Packed a punch of flavor! Love the tin it comes in. Tea is expensive so be prepared to get hooked and spend a ton of money. If you don't mind that factor than I suggest trying it. I would but it again!
Washington , DC
This is a great and strong tea. I love black tea in the mornings and the slight orange flavor helps brighten it up. I like to add some almond milk and honey with this when I want more of a treat!
West Windsor, NJ
I love Tazo tea! It is delicious and packed with flavor. I love that there are twists on some of my favorite classic teas, but it is awfully pricey for what you get. It is very high quality and the packaging is beautiful for tea. I will buy it again, but it's more of a treat for myself.
I purchased this tea in the winter months to have something warm to sip on by the fire. Thankfully, I still had some when it warmed up in the spring since it also enjoyable served over ice with a bit of honey. For the price, it is a quality tea.

Looking for your answer?