Tazo Matcha Mate Grapefruit

Find your focus with an infusion of green tea, matcha, mate & tangy grapefruit.

Whatโ€™s your favorite Tazo flavor? ?
Start your review of Tazo Matcha Mate Grapefruit!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Tazo Matcha Mate Grapefruit uploaded by Lucy H.
I discovered this tea a couple years ago in the grocery store. Taking it in an empty stomach will give better absorption.
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Tazo Matcha Mate Grapefruit uploaded by Katerina P.
Iโ€™m not the biggest fan of matcha tea. It usually tastes to earthy for me. But I like this one! The citrusy grapefruit helps counterbalance the earthy taste and makes this a light and refreshing drink that is perfect for the summer! Will be getting again.
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,265 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
So if you are over my 1,000 followers, you know I am addicted to caffeine! And this is my newest find to add to my tea and coffee collection. With the famous green tea that Tazo is known for, they have added the grapefruit matcha flavor to boost. I like mine with a touch of honey.
AMBER B.
Tazo Matcha Mate Grapefruit uploaded by AMBER B.
Purchased at: Kroger
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž ๐Ÿต ๐ผ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘‘. ๐ผ๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”. ๐ธ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐Ÿƒ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ก. ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘ง๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž! ๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ“ธ ๐Ÿ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ @tazo @influenster #teatime #teapot #cupoftea #spillthetea #healthydrink #matcha #matchatea #green #greentea #influenster #tazotea #tazo #๐Ÿ’š #๐Ÿต #๐Ÿƒ #๐ŸŒˆ #๐Ÿ’œ #๐Ÿ˜Š #๐Ÿฆ„ #๐Ÿฆ‰ #๐Ÿชถ #vegetarian #keto #vegan #healthydrinks #reviews #productreview #productreviews #foodreviews #foodreview
Maria L.
Whitmore Lake, MI
I drink this tea every single day! The grapefruit is what makes it so tasty I think. I love this over ice...it really just makes me happy!
Sarah G.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is one of my favorite flavors of Tazo. The grapefruit is subtle and delicious, like a La Croix fizzy soda. I donโ€™t have to add anything to it, the flavor is amazing on its own. I drink at least one cup of this everyday.
Brianna E.
This tea is surprisingly very good. I couldnโ€™t imagine what grapefruit would taste like in a tea. I though that it would have a bitter taste no matter how much sugar I put. I was wrong, this tea taste so good and the matcha in it is delicious too!
Taylor C.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I love this tea and I accidentally found it on sale at my local grocery store so I tried it! I love that it comes with 20 tea bags so I feel it last a little longer, I actually prefer it cold as well!
carma D.
This tea is easy and fast, and it comes out good.๏ฟผ I like adding lemon and sugar to mine to give it more favor.
evvie H.
Calumet, MI
This is so good! I definitely recommend this if you love the taste of grapefruit and matcha because it really has a citrus and tart taste. Its relatively inexpensive but a high quality tea that really makes you feel like a health boss. I would definitely but again.