BY TAZO

Eryn U.
Waipahu, HI
Awesome for when you have a cold or sore throat. The herb and lemon flavor is strong but in a successful way. Very soothing tea and quickly can become a staple if you enjoy lemon read. Tazo tea is reliable.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite tea. I don't drink it very often, but occasionally if I was something warm and sweet I go for this. I add some sugar and a little bit of almond milk. So good! I will continue to buy.
Janet N.
I enjoy drinking this tea before going to bed because it helps me relax and also does not have any caffeine in it which allows me to sleep peacefully at night. I would definitely purchase this again since I am almost done with my box and would recommend this to my friends.
Jessica C.
Lehi, UT
I love this tea and it's amazing flavors. I used to be a big coffee drinker but I got the worst heartburn so I tried different teas until I found this one and the lemon with just a touch of honey is amazing!
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I love this tea. The lemon flavor mixed with the earthy flavor of the mate is amazing. I think this is a great value for what you get especially with the flavor pay off. If you're looking for a great tea with a lemon kick to it this is perfect for you.
Nicole J.
This tea has such a good flavor to it. Sometimes you just need to relax with a cup of tea and this one is perfect to do that with.
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
Love this tea!!! The flavor, the price everything about this tea is amazing!!!!!! Pomegranate is my favorite!!
Lauren C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Tazo tea is my absolute favorite kind of tea. I make it all the time. Try some!!
Harita P.
Martinez, GA
Absolutely love this tea! The flavor is great and very refreshing! Love that it has lemon in it!
Rachele N.
We love Tazo teas especially in the winter with a little bit of honey and lemon. We have tried most flavors and even my daughter loves to make tea now.