Tazo Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea uploaded by Veronika S.

BY TAZO

Herbal tea, ginger & lemon juice blend beverage from concentrate.

an herbal infusion (of water, lemongrass, orange peel, ginger, licorice, rose hips), cane sugar, ginger juice, lemon juice concentrate, natural pear flavor, citric acid

Sabrina S.
I love the lemon ginger combination. This is perfect for when you don't have time to brew your own tea and you are looking for a refreshing beverage. It is a little pricey but is worth a splurge when you want an energizing, healthy drink
Marissa K.
Fenton, MO
I bought this for my love of tea and lemon thinking the ginger wouldn't be very prominent, I was mostly right but next time I would probably just stick with a flavor I know I love. Tasty and refreshing, just not my 'cup of tea.'
Betty Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love tazo iced teas! whenever I go to starbucks, I always pick one up with my starbucks order so I have a bottled drink for later on in the day. it's light and refreshing and doesn't taste like processed Snapple drinks.
Leticia P.
I love this iced tea! Its delicious and I could even find it in my school's bookstore. Its affordable and i don't think its too sweet or too sour. It is just perfect and I will keep buying it in the future.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I always buy this at Whole Foods. It's great to drink whenever you have a stomach ache. It always calms my stomach and the flavor is great as well.
Milea R.
For store bought already made tea this is one of the best. Great flavor but not overpowering. Has a real tea taste. Great super cold.
Lerena W.
Iowa City, IA
This stuff is fantastic, great taist and it really helps to make you feel refreshed and that should always come with a good beverage.
Ashley S.
Columbus, OH
This is my go to tea when I'm sick with an upset stomach or sore throat. The flavor scare delicious. I drink it hot and over ice!
Dianelys C.
It's very refreshing and delicious. It has that ginger kick which I love. Spicy but not overpowering. Cant have enough.