Tazo Joy™ Black Tea uploaded by Ivy K.

BY TAZO

A jubilant blend of black tea, oolong, jasmine green tea & hints of peach.

black teas, green teas, oolong teas, natural flavors

Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This was a really good tea. It woke me up & gave me energy. Also helped uplift my mood with the peach. This seems to have a good amount of caffein for tea if you need to stay awake or wake up.
Eunice B.
Levittown, NY
I absolutely love this tea. It's so balanced and just perfectly fragrant. One of the things I look forward to buying and stashing away for the year during the Holidays.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Tazo black tea is a good black tea that is relatively inexpensive and a good introduction to teas. Awake is one of the teas I recommend ...œ along with Choice Organic's Oolong ...œ to coffee drinkers who want to try tea. A blend of black teas, I must assume Awake has high amount of caffeine. It has a heavy, strong taste that makes it clear you are drinking more than water. Awake is one of the more bitter teas I've tasted, but my repertoire is limited. I keep a few packs at home and at work for those mornings when I haven't slept enough. Unfortunately, I go through them quickly
Jamie C.
Tazo black tea is my absolute favorite. When I feel a little more adventurous, I brew the tea and let it sit for a while. Then I pour it over some ice and add a teensy bit of milk and sweetner. Yummy!
Breanna W.
Mchenry, IL
I love the flavor of this tea. I don't like green teas on their own, but mixed with the other two type of tea make it a perfect combination. I even add a splash of cream and a pinch of sugar in the raw.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I love Tazo Tea and particularly enjoyed the Tazo Joy Black Tea tin that I received as a Christmas gift this year. It has an extra kick of holiday spice which made it a special treat during Christmas.
Maggie Z.
Fairfax, VA
This is my favorite tea. I always buy a bunch around the holiday season, so I will have some all year round. It is a sharp bergamot black tea that really wakes me up in the morning and gets me going. I love to curl up with a cup and read the news. A must-try!
Van Averie S.
I am a tea lover! I love the taste of this tea, very natural and I love that it has the full leaf 🍃 very natural and soothing. I feel relax whenever I drink this tea. Not bitter the taste is just about right.
Amanda S.
Cape Coral , FL
My favorite go to tea during the fall and winter months. The flavor is amazing. I bought three boxes at tj maxx and have loved it! Met all my expectations and continues to make me happy! Have recommended to others quite a bit already!
Ivy K.
This tea is delicious. It tastes strongly oh oolong and apricot. It has a good amount of caffeine in it because it's green and black tea mixed together. I get mine at Starbucks!

back