Tazo Iced True Black uploaded by lauren A.

BY TAZO

A refreshing blend of crisp black teas.

a blend of black teas

• Are these tasty?8 Answers
  • Is this black tea similar to the tazo awake black tea?1 Answers
  • For those of you who drink this, where do you find it? I ...1 Answers
Tazo Iced True Black
  • "I love Tea in general and when I tried this tea from Starbucks I immediately fell in love with this tea it taste great and I can't help myself I just love this tea and I'm sure you will too if you haven't try them." in 1 review
  • "This is really good but it does give me a lil heart burn after awhile, but definitely a good buy" in 1 review
  • "I don't mind if it has hints of other flavors, but it's got to be black tea." in 1 review
Jena C.
Ellicott City, MD
There's something about Starbucks black iced tea that is just different from other iced tea's I have had. I like the flavor much better than others. I would recommend buying this at Starbucks and I have also bought the tea bags to brew at home and it is worth it!
Allison W.
Washington, DC
I am always drinking tea. Hot tea, iced tea, I drink it year round. This tea is great to brew then mix with ice. It is quite affordable and is very high quality tea. I have been drinking Tazo products for years and the black tea is one of my favorites.
Sydney D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I love this tea!! It’s not too bitter and has a nice flavor. I drink it plain or add a orange peel when I brew it. Adds a little pop. It’s always a nice alternative to water. Goes fast in my house, less that two days..
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I’m really obsessed with Tazo teas all of them unless it’s chi or somethingI started getting from Starbucks and then I start buying them from the target and tried a lot of flavors are there bomb
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Let me preface this by saying that I am a huge Starbucks black iced tea junkie.  I absolutely love their tea and had the expectation, since they use Tazo tea products, that this would taste the same.  While this tea is refreshing  and a great everyday tea, it doesn't hold up to the high standards that Starbucks has established for me.  It will be my go to home tea but definitely not my first choice when I can get a fresh trenta iced black tea from Starbucks.
Jaden ..
I drink Starbucks on the DAILY...
I probably waste so much money at Starbucks but it is so convenient for me! I have tried every drink & this is one of my favorites. I would recommend this to anyone who is Vegan or who is lactose intolerant or can't do "super sweet stuff" but still needs some caffeine.
Anna I.
Knoxville
I love this tazo tea! It's super delicious and refreshing. Really nice to make on a hot summer day! The whole family really likes it (if I actually leave any...I drink it pretty quickly). A little pricy but worth it every now and then.
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
I loooove using my Starbucks app to jump the line and get a ice cold refreshing black tea. The secret recipe is black tea, pump of vanilla and one sweet n low. You can't go wrong. This is my number on drink from here.
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
As a non-coffee drinker due to IBS, I am able to drink this black tea without getting any side effects. This helps me get my caffeine buzz and it is so refreshing, especially on a hot day. The taste is on point too. I would recommend this tea to others and I will definitely repurchase this tea.
Tammy S.
San Fernando, CA
This is one of my favorite teas. I'm not into green tea, mint, chamomile , etc. I like black tea. I don't mind if it has hints of other flavors, but it's got to be black tea. This one is tasty and refreshing. Never leaves a bad after taste either. Can drink this all day, every day.
Celise H.
Piscataway , NJ
Are these tasty?
Allison D.
Is this black tea similar to the tazo awake black tea?
Kelly P.
Massapequa, NY
For those of you who drink this, where do you find it? I always see TAZO but cant seem to find the black tea.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
I always get an Iced Black Tea sweet with lots of ice. Is this the same kind or something in addition to the regular tea i always get?

Kohl's