BY TAZO

A tantalizing blend of hibiscus flowers, herbs and tropical flavors. Caffeine Free A cold passion is a paradox, but that describes Tazo® Iced Passion®.  What is this mix of luscious hibiscus flowers, lemongrass and passion fruit essences?  It s a riddle wrapped in an enigma surrounded by a tall, cold glass. Tazo happens when one combines amazingly flavorful teas with a fertile imagination and some other good things from nature. The Way of Tazo:  Only the finest leaves were used in this tea.  Those that didn t make the cut were composted and wished "better luck next time" as they returned to earth.  6 Pitchers/48 Servings / Net Weight 2.85oz Questions? see more...

• Are these healthy for you in any way? What makes them different t...4 Answers
  • I have always been interested in trying these but worry that they...4 Answers
  • Do you try this ever as a hot tea?6 Answers
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
Foodie Expert
Tazo is my favorite brand. Their packaging is so pretty and vivid. They have flavor profiles on the boxes which I like. It's also pretty affordable! I love their iced green tea. It has just a tiny hint of mint in there. I brew a pitcher of this and add a
Pinch of brown sugar. It is so delicious. I only buy Tazo if I can help it.
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
What is T is really nice especially for the summer when I have guests coming over I just throw one in a huge jar with ice and water it's a very good price compared to Starbucks when you pay three dollars for one drink
Catherine J.
The only tea bags I use to make green iced tea. I was buying this from starbucks every day until I realized I could make it at home myself for a fraction of the cost and time with the exact same stuff Starbucks uses!
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
This makes for a great pitcher of iced tea and removes all of the guesswork by doing all the hard work for you. It's easy to find in any local supermarket, comes in a variety of flavors, and always tastes great.
Cinnamon J.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this brand of tea because it's good quality. It is quite on the expensive side, but it has nice packaging. I only but this brand when I want to splurge on tea. I would recommend this brand if you are not worried about the price point.
Hannah E.
Springfield, MO
This brand has great qaulity tea; it has a strong brew which I love. I typically make a cold pitcher of their green tea and add lemon slices in the pitcher for flavor 💕:-)
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
These tea bags are the best! We use them for sun tea in glass jars and they're perfect for summer. They're jam-packed with flavor and come in a variety of flavors. The tea is super concentrated, so you can mix it with lemonade or sparkling water. We keep these around all year. You can even use cold water to steep them; you just have to wait longer, but it comes out perfect every time.
Madisyn J.
I didn't believe this tea would actually brew cold because I've tried other products like this and they never really worked but this worked fantastic and the tea has a wonderful rich flavor, great product!
Ophelia H.
Foodie Expert
In love with this tea! I love the large bags so I can make a whole pitcher and have iced tea all week. The flavor is amazing, a perfect subtle balance that requires no additional sweeteners or other additives to make me drink it.
Chantelle W.
Auburn, WA
Foodie Expert
Tazo makes reliable tea. I have been subscribed to their email notifications and they have the best value. Affordable but tasty.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Foodie Expert
Oh my goodness! I love this tea but I had no idea they have iced tea bags! Where have I been?! What is your favorite flavor?
karla f.
I love ice tea but are these really sweet?
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
Do you try this ever as a hot tea?
Alicia G.
Hamburg, IA
Are these healthy for you in any way? What makes them different then any other tea?
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I have always been interested in trying these but worry that they will not produce a strong enough tea. Does one iced tea bag brew a good during pitcher of iced tea?