BY TAZO

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Tazo Iced Sangria Black Tea Concentrate 32 oz see more...

Jennifer K.
Sparta, MI
This flavor is simply amazing and refreshing. You can mix it with water or do what Starbucks does and mix it with apple juice. Once mixed with some ice, you can put in some sangria like fruits and it tastes just like sangria without the alcohol. It is also way more refreshing!
Shannan L.
Gig Harbor, WA
Yesssssss! This is the perfect black iced tea. I love it! I could drink it all day. It is perfect to drink on warm days but I keep a pitcher in my fridge alllll the time! Tazo really knows what they're doing
Autumn W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Tastes like green chloroseptic throat spray. Even leaves tongue a little numb. Awful stuff. Just bought it.
Was looking forward to it, as I don't usually splurge, but the ingredients looked good and I love Tazo Chai. Drove home, unpacked the groceries, filled a tall glass with ice, mixed the tea and sat down. Worst tasting product ever purchased.
Kelsey H.
This was good. For me I had to sweeten it a lot because it was little bitter for me but the taste was still good. I only got it a couple times thought. I couldn't drink it constantly.
Kelsey B.
Centerton, AR
This is a great cold tea to keep on hand. With a bit of sweetener, you can make one cup or a pitcher so quickly. Great for brunches or dinners or a quick refreshing drink on the go. I am a big fan of the Tazo Concentrated teas and recommend them to everyone.
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
I was a bit skeptic of this tea when I first saw it. But it is actually really good. Not over powering at all. And not overly sweet. It is very refreshing especially over ice on a hot summers day.
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
The great thing about the concentrate is that you do not have to bother with boiling water and getting the tea steeped. It is already don't. Just add water and ice and you are good to go.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I recently had this as a drink at Starbucks and I am not a fan. It left a strange taste in my mouth that is very difficult to describe. It was just plain unpleasant.
Jewels J.
I love sangria it has an amazing tingling strong taste that it's something enjoy it especially on a cold iced tea on a beautiful hot summer day it's just good
I love Tazo tea in general! Also I love sangria flavored drinks too! This tea is really good! I love to add a little bit of sugar but not too much. So good!