Tazo Iced Passion® Herbal Tea uploaded by Missy E.Tazo Iced Passion® Herbal Tea uploaded by Allison a.Tazo Iced Passion® Herbal Tea uploaded by Cindy C.

BY TAZO #86 in Tea

A radiant blend of hibiscus flowers, herbs & tropical fruit essences.

an infusion (of water, hibiscus flowers, natural tropical flavors, citric acid, licorice root, orange peel, cinnamon, rose hips, lemongrass, fruit juice extract [color]), cane sugar, natural flavors, citric acid

• How can I make this like the Passion Fruit tea from Starb...1 Answers
  • Does this taste any weaker than the normal steeping proce...2 Answers
  • What do you add to this? I sometimes add lemonade and ice. 9 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sinnead F.
Cypress, TX
What an amazing flavor! I would drink this all the time if I could. It is such a refreshing flavor and my go to drink when I go to Starbucks. I hope this flavor never ever goes away.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
I could drink a whole 32 oz of this within an hour. I adore this iced tea, my roommate and I make quite a bit, it's nice to make with lemonade. I suggest not over diluting it though
Karen B.
Round Rock, TX
I will live and die by this team this stuff is the best thing that was ever created Starbucks uses a tea kind of like this one so I get that feeling without having to pay that ultimate price
Monica a.
Eugene, Or
My favorite caffeine free iced tea ever. Lots of fruity hibiscus, mix with lemonade or slices lemons.... Or throw in some Starbucks raspberry syrup for a real treat.
Morgan B.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't frequent Starbucks often,but this is usually what I get.I like that you can now buy it at stores and make pitchers for at home.This has a bright flavor.Not too floral or fruity.Excellent for hot summer days!
Megan L.
Northville, MI
I'm obsessed with Passion tea. This is all I drank at Starbucks last summer till I saw they sold this so I was able to make it at home. It's a nice summer drink.
Lauren B.
Meridian, ID
I am a huge fan of this Tazo tea! I am glad that they came out with an iced tea bag. This cuts down on the use of all my hot tea bags that I use in the winter!
Marianela G.
It is delicious and easy to make, I like it with a little bit of lemon and ice. It makes you feel healthy and it has a special taste that haven't found anywhere else. It is a little expensive but it is worth it.
Kristin K.
Berlin, CT
Love Love Love! I don't drink tea, really at all, but I make an exception for iced passion. I love adding pumps of raspberry syrup too when I get it at Starbucks.
Julie W.
I expected this to taste like I bought this from starbucks but it tasted very watered down. I tried it last year and decided to give it another shot, but it's not worth it. Save your money
Meghan S.
What do you add to this? I sometimes add lemonade and ice.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Does this taste any weaker than the normal steeping process?
Angela M.
How can I make this like the Passion Fruit tea from Starbucks?
Caitie W.
Brandywine
are there any health benefits to this tea?