Tazo Iced Passion® Herbal Tea uploaded by Missy E.Tazo Iced Passion® Herbal Tea uploaded by Allison a.Tazo Iced Passion® Herbal Tea uploaded by Cindy C.

BY TAZO #86 in Tea

A radiant blend of hibiscus flowers, herbs & tropical fruit essences.

an infusion (of water, hibiscus flowers, natural tropical flavors, citric acid, licorice root, orange peel, cinnamon, rose hips, lemongrass, fruit juice extract [color]), cane sugar, natural flavors, citric acid

• How can I make this like the Passion Fruit tea from Starb...1 Answers
  • Does this taste any weaker than the normal steeping proce...2 Answers
  • What do you add to this? I sometimes add lemonade and ice. 9 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alexis R.
In the summer i take this and mix it with simple syrup and lemonade in a big pitcher. Everyone in the house loves to drink it. So easy to make and tastes as good as the ones you buy in store. I also like to buy the k cop pods of this flavor and just add some ice.
Elizabeth K.
Lake Grove, NY
This is the same passion tea that they serve at Starbucks. I love this I make a picture of it with a picture of the black tea separately and mix them together when I'm ready to drink it adds flavor to the black tea but it's not too strong as just the passion
Liyah B.
I really like the passion tea lemonade from Starbucks but don’t always have the time to go so I buy this and make my own at home. I highly recommend this, it’s the same kind Starbucks uses so you can make your tea to your liking
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I wasn't too happy about the flavor... Kinda felt artificial and chemically. It had a bitter after taste. Not so hot on this flavor but I'll give the brand another chance for their other products. I personally wouldn't recommend this flavor.
Stephanie W.
I'm not a huge fan of tea but I love this iced passion tea. I recently bought the K Cups which is great over ice as recommended. It is sweet without being overly sweet. The flavors are fruity with a slight herbal taste at the end. I like it when the ice melts with the hot tea so part is cold and part is slightly warm. It is more expensive than other varieties but it is worth it in my opinion.
Angela G.
I am a huge fan of Passion Tea. My daughter and I go through two boxes of this tea per week in the summer. You can drink it plain or add in a simple syrup and/or raspberry syrup and that makes it even tastier! I would definitely recommend the Passion Tea if you like a fresh and fruity beverage.
Johanna H.
Anaheim, CA
This iced tea is the best way to have Starbucks in a budget at home! I prepare a pitcher for the week and just keep it in my fridge, filling my reusable cup and taking it on the go! Even though I hate hit tea, I will drink almost any Tazo flavor!
Isabel H.
Iced passion tea is my favorite tea from this brand! They have many delicious flavors but this one is so refreshing to me. I get this with lemonade at starbucks a lot and I bought it so much there I decided to buy my own pack and make it at home. Extremely delicious😋
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
I like the taste of it, it reminds me of the Starbucks passionfruit tea, probably because they use it as well,. But it is very bitter and you have to put quite a lot of sugar to make it taste like Starbucks and it ends up making you feel disgusted with yourself because of all the sugar.
Melanie J.
morgantown
My favorite thing on the planet. It is so good and sweet. I mix it with lemonade. It so so refreshing and is a great alternative to any type of hot tea. Would recommend to anyone looking to try something new. Can’t say enough good things
Meghan S.
What do you add to this? I sometimes add lemonade and ice.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Does this taste any weaker than the normal steeping process?
Angela M.
How can I make this like the Passion Fruit tea from Starbucks?
Caitie W.
Brandywine
are there any health benefits to this tea?