BY TAZO

A radiant blend of hibiscus flowers, herbs & tropical fruit essences.

an infusion (of water, hibiscus flowers, natural tropical flavors, citric acid, licorice root, orange peel, cinnamon, rose hips, lemongrass, fruit juice extract [color]), cane sugar, natural flavors, citric acid

• How can I make this like the Passion Fruit tea from Starb...1 Answers
  • Does this taste any weaker than the normal steeping proce...2 Answers
  • What do you add to this? I sometimes add lemonade and ice. 9 Answers
Sierra O.
Whitesboro , TX
I absolutely love this tea!! I tend to double the tea bags when I make a pitcher for a little bit more flavor, add some sugar and even a little bit of lemon juice or lemonade and it’s the perfect refreshing drink (cold!) or hot in the winter months! It comes with 6 bags of tea but for each bag, it makes 1 pitcher of 64 fl oz of tea. It’s way cheaper to buy this than get it at Starbucks in a drink. So yummy and worth a buy! 😍
Elizabeth K.
nesconset, NY
This is the same passion tea that they serve at Starbucks. I love this I make a picture of it with a picture of the black tea separately and mix them together when I'm ready to drink it adds flavor to the black tea but it's not too strong as just the passion
Liyah B.
I really like the passion tea lemonade from Starbucks but don’t always have the time to go so I buy this and make my own at home. I highly recommend this, it’s the same kind Starbucks uses so you can make your tea to your liking
Alexis R.
In the summer i take this and mix it with simple syrup and lemonade in a big pitcher. Everyone in the house loves to drink it. So easy to make and tastes as good as the ones you buy in store. I also like to buy the k cop pods of this flavor and just add some ice.
Jasmine H.
When I'm in the mood or something nice and refreshing this is my go-to at Starbucks . This is a gteat tea when you want something refreshing without the caffeine
DRE R.
I buy the large filter bags so I can mix it with flavored sparking water. I don’t like this tea alone as I feel it is too bitter but I love it with sparkling water!!! I would buy again!
Kayle H.
Bernville, PA
This tea is very good. You have to make sure you step it long enough to get a stronger great flavor. I like to mix this with lemonade. It tastes just like the passion tea lemonade refresher at Starbucks!
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I wasn't too happy about the flavor... Kinda felt artificial and chemically. It had a bitter after taste. Not so hot on this flavor but I'll give the brand another chance for their other products. I personally wouldn't recommend this flavor.
Stephanie W.
I'm not a huge fan of tea but I love this iced passion tea. I recently bought the K Cups which is great over ice as recommended. It is sweet without being overly sweet. The flavors are fruity with a slight herbal taste at the end. I like it when the ice melts with the hot tea so part is cold and part is slightly warm. It is more expensive than other varieties but it is worth it in my opinion.
Johanna H.
Anaheim, CA
This iced tea is the best way to have Starbucks in a budget at home! I prepare a pitcher for the week and just keep it in my fridge, filling my reusable cup and taking it on the go! Even though I hate hit tea, I will drink almost any Tazo flavor!
Meghan S.
What do you add to this? I sometimes add lemonade and ice.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Does this taste any weaker than the normal steeping process?
Angela M.
How can I make this like the Passion Fruit tea from Starbucks?
Caitie W.
Brandywine
are there any health benefits to this tea?

Amazon