Tazo Iced Passion® Herbal Tea

A radiant blend of hibiscus flowers, herbs & tropical fruit essences.

an infusion (of water, hibiscus flowers, natural tropical flavors, citric acid, licorice root, orange peel, cinnamon, rose hips, lemongrass, fruit juice extract [color]), cane sugar, natural flavors, citric acid

Anyone else use this to make keto drinks at home?
how does this compare to starbuck’s very berry hibiscus?
are there any health benefits to this tea?
Start your review of Tazo Iced Passion® Herbal Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Holbrook, NY
This is delicious, making it just as good as ordering at Starbucks. It’s easy to make, delicious to mix with lemonade for a sweetened drink. What I didn’t love was after reading ingredients, this is made with genetically modified ingredients, after reading I will not be purchasing this again. I am sad because it’s delicious.
Love this tea blend especially when made into an iced tea with lemonade added. So delicious! I can unfortunately no longer drink it because the hibiscus in this blend can lower your blood pressure and mine is already too low. It may however be helpful for people who have high blood pressure and want to manage in naturally.
Hermiston , OR
Tazo is one of my favorite tea brands and they have a large selection of flavors. I love their teas and the packaging is very well thought out. It’s affordable and easy to find at the grocery store. I like that it has the option for cold and hot tea. The flavor is very strong which works out well for me
If you drink passion tea lemonade at Starbucks then get this! I was never a big tea person then I stumbled upon passion fruit and I loved it so I decided To buy this to make my own at home. I like mine cold so I just prepare it a day before and put it in the fridge or just add some ice.
Monterey, CA
This is a caffeine free tea that I bought for my daughter she absolutely loves this team the passion fruit flavors are so crisp and refreshing it’s nice to be able to make her a picture of it or even to make her just a glass. I would definitely buy this again as it something that
Pflugerville, TX
Really great flavor  - not too subtle and not too bold. Tastes great hot or cold. I love it hot with honey and a squeeze of lemon. I usually keep this tea stocked in my tea arsenal! Great tea to relax with and since it is caffeine free, it can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
I really love this tea. It's amazing because you would honestly think there was sugar put in it already, but no way! I always grav one when I'm at Starbucks but I buy it at the store & get way more bang for my buck there. $4 for 30x what i get at the coffee shop!
Kittanning, PA
I love having a variety of teas in stock. Tazo iced passion herbal tea is one of my favorite, especially on a summer morning. I like a variety on hand, not only for myself but for when company visits. Visitors are amazed when they can chose a different flavor. I would recommend Tazo brand to anyone who enjoys tea, hot or cold. They have amazing flavors.
I highly recommend this tea if you like Starbucks very berry hibiscus refresher.. It tastes exactly the same and if you want to sweeten it you can add sugar or stevia.. Because of the color it can stain and for the price point and taste it’s very reasonable.
Upland
whenever I’m feeling sick I can always have this to make me feel better. And it is so cheap and is better than Starbucks. Starbucks has a drink exactly like this for five dollars when I can make this all this time with a pack of 20 for the same price