Tazo Iced Passion Herbal Infusion Filterbags - 6 CT uploaded by Cindy C.Tazo Iced Passion Herbal Infusion Filterbags - 6 CT uploaded by Missy E.

BY TAZO

Tazo?? Iced Passion?? Herbal Infusion Filterbags.
Caffeine free.
A tantalizing blend of hibiscus flowers, herbs and tropical flavors.
48 servings, 6 pitchers.
6 filterbags. see more...

• How can I make this like the Passion Fruit tea from Starbucks? 1 Answers
  • Does this taste any weaker than the normal steeping process? 2 Answers
  • What do you add to this? I sometimes add lemonade and ice. 9 Answers
Rose C.
Tampa, FL
This is is the best hands down! I is just like the Very Berry Hibiscus they have at starbucks. I have been buying this tea for years and I have not found another that is as naturally sweet and as good hot or cold as this one! I prefer it cold but either way is great.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
Foodie Expert
I wasn't too happy about the flavor... Kinda felt artificial and chemically. It had a bitter after taste. Not so hot on this flavor but I'll give the brand another chance for their other products. I personally wouldn't recommend this flavor.
Stephanie W.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of tea but I love this iced passion tea. I recently bought the K Cups which is great over ice as recommended. It is sweet without being overly sweet. The flavors are fruity with a slight herbal taste at the end. I like it when the ice melts with the hot tea so part is cold and part is slightly warm. It is more expensive than other varieties but it is worth it in my opinion.
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
I like the taste of it, it reminds me of the Starbucks passionfruit tea, probably because they use it as well,. But it is very bitter and you have to put quite a lot of sugar to make it taste like Starbucks and it ends up making you feel disgusted with yourself because of all the sugar.
Sara B.
Baltimore, MD
Foodie Expert
This is my go to tea at Starbucks. I absolutely love the flavor. And it doesn't need a lot (if any) sweetener. I highly recommend this delicious tea. I keep some at home too and it tastes great!! 👍🏼👍🏼
Catherine L.
Foodie Expert
This tea is so delicious and refreshing. I first got this at Starbucks and I thought it was amazing. I found this at target and realized it was the tea from Starbucks. It's good hot or cold, and I also like it mixed with lemonade.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Foodie Expert
Best tea EVER! mix this with country time lemonade and you'll have yourself the PERFECT passion tea lemonade! Taste just like the real thing. Also great served alone!
Heather P.
Hesperia, CA
This tea is delicious!! Very well flavored. It's strong but not overpowering, the best thing to have on a really hot day! The kids love it also. The taste is one of a kind!
Courtney J.
Foodie Expert
This was the perfect blend of leaves. It tastes like a vacation in my mouth. It's smooth and bright. I found in once in my area and haven't since. I hid them so no else would make my tea.
Brittany C.
Absolutely love these! If you've ever had passion iced tea from Starbucks, this is exactly what it is! The beauty is it's cheaper to make it at home and tastes the exact same. I love these and couldn't ask for anything better. I would buy it again.
Meghan S.
Foodie Expert
What do you add to this? I sometimes add lemonade and ice.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Foodie Expert
Does this taste any weaker than the normal steeping process?
Angela M.
How can I make this like the Passion Fruit tea from Starbucks?