Tazo Iced Passion Herbal Infusion Filterbags - 6 CT uploaded by Cindy C.Tazo Iced Passion Herbal Infusion Filterbags - 6 CT uploaded by Missy E.

BY TAZO

Tazo?? Iced Passion?? Herbal Infusion Filterbags.
Caffeine free.
A tantalizing blend of hibiscus flowers, herbs and tropical flavors.
48 servings, 6 pitchers.
6 filterbags. see more...

• How can I make this like the Passion Fruit tea from Starbucks? 1 Answers
  • Does this taste any weaker than the normal steeping process? 2 Answers
  • What do you add to this? I sometimes add lemonade and ice. 9 Answers
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
Foodie Expert
I wasn't too happy about the flavor... Kinda felt artificial and chemically. It had a bitter after taste. Not so hot on this flavor but I'll give the brand another chance for their other products. I personally wouldn't recommend this flavor.
Stephanie W.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of tea but I love this iced passion tea. I recently bought the K Cups which is great over ice as recommended. It is sweet without being overly sweet. The flavors are fruity with a slight herbal taste at the end. I like it when the ice melts with the hot tea so part is cold and part is slightly warm. It is more expensive than other varieties but it is worth it in my opinion.
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
I like the taste of it, it reminds me of the Starbucks passionfruit tea, probably because they use it as well,. But it is very bitter and you have to put quite a lot of sugar to make it taste like Starbucks and it ends up making you feel disgusted with yourself because of all the sugar.
Catherine L.
Foodie Expert
This tea is so delicious and refreshing. I first got this at Starbucks and I thought it was amazing. I found this at target and realized it was the tea from Starbucks. It's good hot or cold, and I also like it mixed with lemonade.
Michele T.
Bensalem, PA
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor and I do a cold brew in my pitcher of this. Amazing...you can add lemons to it to make a lemon aid flavor as well or even lemonade!
Julie H.
Elizabethtown, KY
Foodie Expert
love this tea. One of my all-time favorites. Found in most grocery stores- super affordable for the amount you get.  This brand is  MUST!
Kristina T.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Foodie Expert
I love tea but can't stand the bottled ones!! These are perfect for a good wakeup before school and keep me hydrated
Natalie W.
Canton, GA
Tazo Passion is first rate when it comes to tea. I can skip spending $4.00 at any tea shop and stay home with a freshly brewed glass of Tazo Passion. Add a can of frozen Lemonade and a whole new flavor burst in your mouth.
luz a.
Round rock, TX
I love the Tazo brand but this is my all time favorite. It taste so good and refreshing!
Diana V.
This tazo tea is an amazing tea and I personally love this flavored ice tea. It's delicious ❤️
Meghan S.
Foodie Expert
What do you add to this? I sometimes add lemonade and ice.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Foodie Expert
Does this taste any weaker than the normal steeping process?
Angela M.
How can I make this like the Passion Fruit tea from Starbucks?