BY TAZO

A radiant blend of hibiscus flowers, tropical fruit essences & a touch of sweetness.

an infusion (of water, hibiscus flowers, natural tropical flavors, citric acid, licorice root, orange peel, cinnamon, rose hips, lemongrass, fruit juice extract [color]), cane sugar, natural flavor, citric acid

• Is this the same tea they serve at Starbucks?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the ones from Starbucks? 1 Answers
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
This is one of my favorite things to make in a giant pitcher to have in the summer. When I’m a pinch i always stop at Starbucks to get their passion tea unsweet and this is exactly what they use for that! So save your money on Starbucks, get these! I also love that I can put this in my own cute tumblers
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
Ive given up coffee for half the year and wasnt a big tea fan but i was desperate. This is a wonderful and easy product for new tea drinkers who dont want to wait for tea to brew and make . Equal cups water with concentrate (i put a little less water for more flavor) and some ice and youre good to go . Love the fruit flavors , super cheap , lasts me a good two weeks if i drink it once a day to once every other day .
Michelle B.
Whitehall, PA
I buy this box once a month sometimes even more. It’s really good tea to make real quick and keep in a pitcher in the fridge. I usually add a little lemonade to it to make it even better. I hate drinking just water and I hate drinking sweet drinks so I add more water then recommend and just drink that all day. It’s really good.
Danielle S.
Coraopolis, PA
Drink this atleast 5 days out of the week. It has an amazing and refreshing taste but not too sweet and overbearing which is nice. I wish it was not as strong still so I could drink more. Will continue to drink though
Laura H.
Merrimack, NH
This tea is so delicious on it's own or combined with lemonade. There is no Iced tea drink as refreshing as this on a hot day. I prefer this over chai or green tea mixes and usually get this as my starbucks order too.
Melanie J.
morgantown
Absolutely amazing. I have recently found this flavor and I can’t get enough. My favorite way to drink it is with lemonade mixed in and it is to die for. There are no alternatives for me. Best tea hands down.
Etya D.
Philadelphia , PA
This tea taste really good!! It reminds me so much of the one from Starbucks! It was a great value! I would recommended to any tea lover! And the price isn’t that bad!
Amber H.
Park Ridge, IL
This is by far my favorite tea and would highly recommend!!! I used to always purchase this drink from Starbucks everyday but it was beginning to become crazy expensive when I found this I decided to try it and it tasted EXACTLY like the passion tea from starbucks which in the long run not only saved me money but it saved me the time from having to go all the way to Starbucks to get the drink that I'm now able to make at my house!
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I'm addicted to this- I drink it everyday- 😊😊❤❤.. only thing is I think they changed something because it tastes a little different but still tastes great- I literally buy out the shelf lol try it!! I love all their teas- they can send me a case of it if I'd like-I wouldn't complain 🙏🏼🙏🏼
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I bought this Tazo passion tea to mix with my lemonade. My goal was to make one of my favorite Starbucks drinks. It has a strong flavor and a little goes a long way.... it is concentrated. It did just the job for me and my family loves it as well.
Katie C.
Is this the same tea they serve at Starbucks?
Farzana A.
Middletown, OH
Do these taste like the ones from Starbucks?

back