BY TAZO

Herbal infusion with rose hips & hibiscus.

an herbal infusion (of water, hibiscus flowers, natural flavor, citric acid, licorice root, orange peel, cinnamon, rose hips, lemongrass, fruit juice extract for color), cane sugar, natural flavors, citric acid

Abigail R.
Hanover, PA
I get this in the large fridge size and this travel size. It's fruity, lightly sweet, far from bland and 100% refreshing! My husband always grabs extra for me when he sees it because he knows with the way I drink it, I'll be out of it soon! I highly recommend to those that drink tea all the time and even for those that are apprehensive about tea or just getting into it.
Amy N.
Covina
I like this cause it has lots of flavor but not too overpowering and has a light fragrant smell and it tastes great I like how it’s in a real glass bottle and it was pretty affordable and I would recommend this to there to try
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Love tazo teas in general but really love their iced passion one. This one has been made popular by being an offering at Starbucks and for good reason. It's the perfect hot or cold tea to drink. Add a splash of lemonade and it gets even better! Must have at home.
Heather S.
Tazo tea is one of my favorites! Especially the ices passion herbal tea. It is so delicious and refreshing. I love every flavor I try from Tazo! The packaging is gorgeous as well! Seriously the first brand of tea I chose.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
Tazo teas have a great flavor and are a great beverage. I buy them regularly, but not as often as other teas. They are about the same in flavor as other teas but just a little more expansive. I would recommend to others.
Bethanie H.
Crawfordville, Fl
Love, Love, Love the Passion Tea!! I love this one Hot or Cold! It is my favorite flavor or all time that they have! I would highly recommend that anyone try it!
Jessica I.
Tampa, FL
Anything passion fruit I'm in love, but this tea has a nice tart taste that I live for. Its so refreshing and light that I could drink a whole case of them and still want more.
Erika B.
This isn't my favorite Tazo tea, but it is definitely on my list. It has a very refreshing flavor, but depending on which exact kind you get it could be super sweet or very bland.
Maria L.
Goleta, CA
The Tazo teas are the best! I would drink one everyday if I could. I love the sweet yet natural bitter taste of their tea. The fusion of tea and fruit is amazing!
Melinda D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love drinking this when its hot outside! Very refreshing with a citrusy taste. When it's cold outside I enjoy the hot passion tea as well. My daughter calls it the red tea and loves it!