BY TAZO

An invigorating blend of fine green tea & spritely herbs.

green tea, lemon verbena leaves, spearmint, lemongrass, lemon essence oil

Grace L.
Rocky River, OH
I absolutely love this product. You can not go wrong with anything from starbucks, let alone green tea!
Stefani C.
This is amazing!!! I love Tazo ice tea and it's super easy to make! You can also use this to make sun tea.
Hannah B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my favorite tea to drink. It has enough caffeine to get me going. I buy this all the time.
Stephanie F.
Peoria, AZ
I love green tea and at starbucks it is delicious! I always like to drink it iced and semi sweet
Estefany A.
South gate, Ca
Love there tea it has a smooth flavor full of boldness and I enjoy having it everyday if possible
Kaitlin S.
My absolute favorite brand of green tea. So fresh and crisp. Tasty with or without sweetener
Indira V.
So deliciously refreshing. Has a hint of mint but very much green tea. Great value for this.
Sara B.
Green tea from Tazo is great! I prefer mine unsweetened. And now you can make it at home!
Stephanie A.
Bronx, NY
All I drink from Starbucks. It's so healthy and refreshing. I love their size selections
Joi M.
Atlanta, GA
I mainly buy this product from the store itself. I don't typically make the drink myself.