BY TAZO

An invigorating blend of fine green tea & spritely herbs.

green tea, lemon verbena leaves, spearmint, lemongrass, lemon essence oil

Alisha S.
Greenwood
Pour this over a cup of ice and its one of the most light and refreshing drinks there is! Pricey, yes. But I don’t mind paying for quality product that is equally tastey. It’s also good hot, of course. Green tea also has lots of health benefits, so that’s an added bonus!
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
When I'm out on the go or running errands, nothing sounds better than a venti iced green tea from Starbucks! I brew my own green tea at home all the time but I swear theirs is better and much more refreshing! If you want to change up the flavor you can ask for half green tea half passion tea for a summery refreshing drink!
Justine A.
Everett, WA
The taxi green tea is my all time fav! It's perfect to drink in the morning and in the afternoon for a pick me up! It's has a good taste and it's great tasting. I go to Starbucks to get the white tea peach infusion and it's great as well!
Annie R.
My favorite drink at Starbucks is the iced green tea. It's so refreshing on a hot day. It's not very sweet just the right amount to quench you're thirst. I continue to grab this drink whenever I can. Very affordable at $3.19 for a 32 oz.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
My favorite tea! So many amazing flavors from Tazo! Great teas to mix with sweetener or drink alone. Great price and the ability to buy it at my local grocery store not just Starbucks is great! I would highly recommend!
Shelby B.
Prairieville , LA
My favorite drink ever!! Add some Honey and it’s he best morning pick me up you’ll ever have! I drink them atleast three to four times a week and I also know if I just need a little pick me up where to go
Tiffany F.
milwaukee
Very light and refreshing, no bad after taste. Hint of mint and other great flavors. Not too much caffeine but just enough to give your morning or afternoon a much needed boost!
Nikola G.
Very refreshing summer drink, did not give it five stars since I am not a huge sweet tooth fan. But I love mixing this product with seltzer water to make it a great summer cooler
Jessie H.
This drink is so awesome because 1, it has just enough caffeine to keep me energized at work and 2, because it's so affordable! Almost every day before work I stop by Starbucks and get a VENTI iced green tea for just 2.98!! It's so awesome considering that other drinks in the venti size would be like 5 or 6 dollars! And it's healthier than coffee
Diana G.
Ontario, CA
This is absolutely an essential for those hot days and summer! Its refreshing and gives me energy. I use to always purchase this at Starbucks and when I found it at target I was super excited! Its easy to make and it will last me a few days!