BY TAZO #93 in Iced Tea

A tantalizing blend of hibiscus flowers, herbs and tropical flavors.

• Are these healthy for you in any way? What makes them dif...4 Answers
  • I have always been interested in trying these but worry t...4 Answers
  • Do you try this ever as a hot tea?6 Answers
Buy on Target
Kelsey K.
Harvest, AL
Tazo is my favorite brand. Their packaging is so pretty and vivid. They have flavor profiles on the boxes which I like. It's also pretty affordable! I love their iced green tea. It has just a tiny hint of mint in there. I brew a pitcher of this and add a
Pinch of brown sugar. It is so delicious. I only buy Tazo if I can help it.
Catherine J.
The only tea bags I use to make green iced tea. I was buying this from starbucks every day until I realized I could make it at home myself for a fraction of the cost and time with the exact same stuff Starbucks uses!
Hannah E.
Springfield, MO
This brand has great qaulity tea; it has a strong brew which I love. I typically make a cold pitcher of their green tea and add lemon slices in the pitcher for flavor 💕:-)
Liz W.
Fremont , CA
I love how they have finally made their iced teas for home use!!!! I tried and tried to replicate their iced green tea unsweetened and I just couldn't and now I can. And it certainly saves me time and money to make a pitcher at home. And the directions are super simple to follow and it is just as good as Starbucks and for a fraction of the cost!!! They even give instructions on how to make the lemonade versions.
Jlyne H.
Frisco, TX
I am very particular about tea and some brands that I try just don't live up to my expectations of flavor. Tazo tea, however, is a very light yet flavorful tea that comes in a variety of delicious flavors. It is also priced right and doesn't break the bank like some flavored teas. The Iced Green Tea is fabulous, and tastes perfect even without sweetener poured over a tall glass of ice cubes. I have purchased many boxes of Tazo tea, now. Love it!
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
These tea bags are the best! We use them for sun tea in glass jars and they're perfect for summer. They're jam-packed with flavor and come in a variety of flavors. The tea is super concentrated, so you can mix it with lemonade or sparkling water. We keep these around all year. You can even use cold water to steep them; you just have to wait longer, but it comes out perfect every time.
Ariana T.
Selinsgrove, PA
So thankful that Starbucks introduced me to this tea. I absolutely love it! I love it iced for summer, but I can drink it anytime to be honest. I never find myself going for floral teas that often, but the hibiscus in this makes it so good. I always get questions about the bright red color, and I think that makes it even more fun to drink. I love ordering this shaken from Starbucks with their lemonade, but I can make it at home too!
Olivia S.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Shopping at Kroger one day I realized these were on sale for $3.15 which is around the price of a Starbucks passionfruit iced tea. This cult favorite is easy to make yourself!! It comes with six packets good for six pitchers. With 0 calories its sure to satisfy you on a hot day or just whenever!!! If you want to add sweetness you can add stevia or any sweetener of choice! You can even add lemonade to add sweetness and some fun!!
Tayllor H.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to drink of the summer is the Passion Tea Lemonade from Starbucks, but realizing that you could save a lot more money from making your own drinks I decided to give this a try.. and it's AMAZING! If you buy this let it steep for a while then add some sugar, lemon, and ice you've got a less expensive Starbucks drink to keep you cool in the summer.
Nicole M.
Avon, MN
After ordering and loving Starbuck's Iced Passion Tea Lemonade for several summers I started looking into ways to make it myself, because Starbuck's isn't the cheapest place to buy drinks at daily. After looking at some recipes I went to Target and picked up two boxes of iced passion tea (watch sales-2/$6) The end result tasted just like Starbucks version, but I only paid $3 for 48 servings!
karla f.
I love ice tea but are these really sweet?
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Oh my goodness! I love this tea but I had no idea they have iced tea bags! Where have I been?! What is your favorite flavor?
Alexandria S.
Do you try this ever as a hot tea?
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
I have always been interested in trying these but worry that they will not produce a strong enough tea. Does one iced tea bag brew a good during pitcher of iced tea?
Alicia G.
Hamburg, IA
Are these healthy for you in any way? What makes them different then any other tea?