Tazo Iced Blushberry Black™ Tea K-Cup® Pods uploaded by Lxandra S.Tazo Iced Blushberry Black™ Tea K-Cup® Pods uploaded by Lxandra S.Tazo Iced Blushberry Black™ Tea K-Cup® Pods uploaded by Amy D.

BY TAZO

A black tea with notes of black raspberry, huckleberry & strawberry.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Tazo is great for serving your visitors, not only does it taste great but its extremely healthy is what I heard. " in 1 review
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
I really like how this comes with sugar already in it, super convenient if you're running late in the morning and need a quick energy boost 😉 Have replaced my coffee with these and I am so glad I did! The flavor is a mild berry with hints of strawberry.
Lxandra S.
arvada, CO
I absolutely love this tea. It has a nice rush of caffeine and a perfectly delicious taste. I stay stocked up on this tea and refuse to get low on this awesome product!! I tried this tea at a friend's house and I bought a Keurig just to drink this tea!!
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
A friend had these at her house and I tried it. It is very good either hot or iced with some sugar. I love tazo tea but it is on the more expensive side. This tea is fruity but does have a little earlthy taste as well so I would recommend this to people who like tea because it can be an acquired taste. My friend told me she ordered this online so I don't know where it is available locally
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I cannot express how much I absolutely love this tea. It is probably one of my all time favorite tea flavors from any brand. It's perfectly sweetened and tastes amazing iced. K-cups aren't super cheap, so these are more expensive than tea bags. They're so worth it though. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Sarah U.
This K Cup is very sweet due to the stevia and erythritol in it. This may be because you will probably be adding ice to it so it will decrease the sweetness level. The awesome thing about this K Cup is that it does have actual sugar in it which I feel is rare. I usually see sucralose in these products. The flavor is good but I don't feel like the berry flavors are strong enough. I don't think I would recommend.
Amy D.
Toledo, OH
I tried the Tazo Sweetened Iced Blushberry Black Tea and I have to say, I was disappointed. It had an odd and unpleasant taste that's difficult to describe. I know it doesn't have aspartame in it, but it has the aftertaste of it. It's not a product that I would ever purchase again.
Hanna S.
Newmarket, NH
These are so good! Definitely worth the price, I promise you that! So refreshing and satisfying on a hot summer day. I like that they come in a 16 count pack rather than something smaller, I feel like I'm getting a decent amount of K Cups for the cost.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
This tea is so great over ice and hot summer day or as a snack with crackers and fruit. The flavor of iced blush-berry black is so good and I add a little bit of fruit pieces to add to my drink to make it look pretty.
Emily M.
These are my favorite for the summertime! I like to fill a tall glass with ice water and pour a cup of this brewed tea in and it makes it so nicely and it's so refreshing! I highly recommend trying these fruit teas!
Jecinda J.
Something about this tea that I just love. It exceeded my expectations especially since I am a picky tea person from the south. Great value. Great taste. The flavor is great. I would definitely continue buying this