Tazo Green Tea Matcha Latte

Delight in a soothing blend of traditional green tea and matcha with notes of honeydew melon & tropical fruit flavor.

Can i buy this in germany?
I Wonder if this taste good I want to try it but I don’t know how good it might be?
Is it too sweet?
Start your review of Tazo Green Tea Matcha Latte!
Shannon L.
Chattanooga, TN
Tazo Green Tea Matcha Latte uploaded by Shannon L.
Iced matcha lattes are one of my favorite drinks but I hate how time consuming mixing / whisking the matcha powder and preparing it can be. Tazo takes the work out of it: simply pour, add milk (or of you don't mind the calories try it with half milk half heavy cream!) and ice then stir. If you put a drizzle of chocolate syrup in it and throw it in the blender it even makes a super yummy frappe!!
Orlando G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I truly enjoy this one, it is refreshing when the weather is really hot, I like my tea with some nice thick ice and sometimes I might add a little sugar if needed sweeter.
Natasha V.
Bartow, FL
Tazo Green Tea Matcha Latte uploaded by Natasha V.
I love iced matcha! I get more energy from it than coffee. The price is worth it and I mis mine with almond milk! Pour it over ice and you’re ready to start your day!
Ali G.
Surprise , AZ
Tazo Green Tea Matcha Latte uploaded by Ali G.
Absolutely good! I’m a matcha lover there’s no doubt about that. The creamy green tea is tasteful and satisfying. I love how tazo makes these pre packaged teas to pour into whatever cup you’d like and make it your own :)) literally a Starbucks dupe! Highly recommend! Tazo Green Tea Matcha Latte
Sabrina Y.
Eaton, OH
Not as good as Starbucks Matcha Green Tea . Affordable price. It’s ok .Tazo Green Tea Matcha Latte To each their own
Hailey C.
Marina, CA
I have never been a real big tea drinker however as I am trying to lose weight for my wedding I am also trying to begin a more healthy lifestyle. Adding tea into my life has not been easy but this green tea has been my go to. It’s not extremely strong but has enough flavor to satisfy my taste.
Naiby L.
Dallas, TX
Top favorite brand Tazo all tea are perfect. I used to get this at Starbucks when they used to service but I think Starbucks have change their tea brand . But lucky i can still buy at target .
Giselle R.
I love how this one taste. I usually pair up my tea with different ones. However this one I normally enjoy buy it self.
Leigh L.
Norfolk, VA
Tazo is a master of tea blends and beverage options. I was first turned into the matcha latte by Starbucks. I find it to be a wonderful, cost effective alternative to daily coffee shop trips for my favorite beverage. I love this because I am able to easily mix it with vanilla soy milk for an additional boost of sweetness. It is great over ice or warmed. I can make three large latte drinks from one carton for about the cost of a Venti latte at a café. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves green tea latte drinks. You will be glad you did!
Any S.
Waleska, GA
This was a really smooth tasting tea. I was expecting it to be really bitter, but with a bit of Honey in it, it was smooth and relaxing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sophia  F.
il y a un an
Tazo Green Tea Matcha Latte Is this product worth buying? I have tried several matcha brands before and haven’t found a good one yet!
Alexis P. il y a un an
If you like the one at Starbucks, you will love this! It's like 8x cheaper than buying one at Starbucks too, so definitely worth it!
Karen G.
il y a 2 ans
Danielle M. il y a un an
I’ve found it at Stop and Shop and a few other local grocery stores. (You might also be able to order it online if you can’t find it anywhere since it’s a shelf stable product until opening)