Tazo Green Tea Latte Concentrate uploaded by Abbey R.Tazo Green Tea Latte Concentrate uploaded by Amby O.

BY TAZO

Matcha Tea Latte Concentrate. A soothing blend of traditional green teas with real honeydew melon. Add Milk & Enjoy! With Guidance From An : Ancient scroll and meditative contemplation, our tea shamans have created Tazo® Green Tea latte, a delicious Matcha steeped in the noble tradition of Japan s ceremonial tea, yet imbued with the novel addition of delicious honeydew melon and hints of other tasty tropical fruits. Tazo is an enticing source of wonder, inspiration & optimism. To ask questions, share observations or simply have a bit of human contact call us at USDA Organic.  Certified Organic by QAI . see more...

• In what form is this tea? Loose leaf? Teabag?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amby O.
Atlanta, GA
I really like green tea and I prefer to drink it almost every day instead of coffee. My favorite drink to get at Starbucks is the green tea latte when I don’t feel like making my own tea or just have a taste for theirs. For some reason I can never get my homemade matcha drinks to have the same taste and consistency as theirs. I always get a bitter/grainy drink. Now this concentrate isn’t quite like the Starbucks latte, but with a bit of almond milk (or whatever milk you like) it comes close enough and is really tasty. It is in liquid form so It’s perfect for those days when I’m in a rush and don’t have time to brew/mix my own tea because I can literally pour it in my cup, add milk and be out the door. If you like green tea and matcha drinks I would give this a try. It’s a much cheaper alternative to green tea lattes at Starbucks (less than 4 bucks at Walmart) .
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I have recently discovered this product and I am in love! I have always been a fan of the Green Tea Latte and I have not had one in forever. This one meets all of my expectations and I love how I can mix it with a milk substitute. This is very convenient for early mornings where all I have to do is pour and go. I love cold tea. I am not too much of a warm tea person. I was already a fan of this brand but I had never tried any concentrate products. I am so happy that I discovered this and I love how you can adjust the flavor amount by adding your own milk amount. This comes with a lot and lasts a while! To me, this is way more beneficial than purchasing tea bags.
Ariel F.
I drink this every morning it helps me wake up and stay focused through teaching my yoga class. It's pretty bland in taste but it's not problematic-pretty good overall. I would definitely buy this again!
Ebony G.
This has great flavor as long as you don't brew it too long. It gets bitter if you brew it longer than 3 to 5 minutes. It's good to sip in the mornings before or with breakfast.
I've used this to make homemade kombucha and it's good for that as well.
Sonia L.
This with a bit of honey = a perfect cup of tea. Affordable and easy to find at a local grocery store. Typical tea bags, not the fancy ones you see with higher end teas but worth the purchase. I buy these all the time.
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
My everyday drink is green tea I recently try this and it was good. It's a bit bitter than other brands I tried. But I keep drinking it and it's ok. You can get them anywhere. And I will think about it in buying them again. It was good that I tried it.
Judy C.
Canoga Park, CA
I got this last time and it was pretty interesting taste good it was OK and I'll stick back to green tea. I thought this was a bit weird but this was pretty fordable I bought this on Amazon a while back and I finally tried it last week
Elizabeth H.
the taste was okay but I havnt really tried other flavors but overall I think this is worth the buy. I do like others however and I think you should buy if this is your type of drink but other than that I would steer clear.
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
I have this one and the same flavor. One time in star back. First time, I would rather makes my own and enjoyed more and satisfy. In summer, I would like a cold drinks and cold season, I woulike a hot drinks. Yes I can recommend this product for those tea lovers..
Jordan G.
Youngstown, OH
I really like this green latte tea. I enjoy the taste of green tea in general, but this brand is so good. This is also the brand they use at Starbucks, so you know its good. I usually get it from Starbucks anyways and I also buy it in the packaging as well.
D B.
In what form is this tea? Loose leaf? Teabag?