BY TAZO #70 in Tea

20 Filterbags All Natural. A dazzling blend with sweet, spicy ginger & a touch of pear. Tazo Green Ginger is concocted from several prized ingredients.  Steamfired green tea from China is combined with ginger root found in India near Cochin.  Long thought of a s a tonic, ginger imparts a sweet, warm spicy flavor that, along with a touch of pear, adds a complex, fragrant aftertaste to this delicate, aromatic tea. At various times throughout history, Tazo has emerged among the more advanced cultures of the day as an invigorating addition to their regular work routine.  Markings on some sections of China s Great Wall tell of whole villages who would stop their work at the same time each day to savor a cup of Tazo brewed by the traveling tea shaman.  After disappearing for many years, the formula.

• Does this actually give you energy if you take it in the morning?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried mixing this tea with another flavor?2 Answers
  • Does this tea help with waking up in the morning? 3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Perfect early morning tea, it tastes great, easy to fix and it gives me that energy boost I need for my day to start!" in 2 reviews
  • "I look forward to having (multiple cups) each day." in 1 review
  • "Love that these teas are at almost every coffee shop. " in 1 review
  • "It may have just been a placebo effect based on the marketing but I did feel more focused after drinking this in the afternoon at work." in 1 review
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Review for: Green Ginger more...
I am not the biggest fan of green tea, but the selection at my store was limited, so I grabbed this one because it has ginger too. I found this to have a subtle taste, with faint ginger undertones with a lingering of pear. It's a great combination, but I which the flavors were a little bit stronger. I found the scent to have more potency than the actual taste.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: China Green Tips, Green Ginger more...
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon. We like to drink the high end tea occasionally but this always does the job.
Kali M.
Orlando, FL
This is the perfect tea for when I’m starting to feel a little under the weather. I love the taste of ginger and this has just the right amount! Keeps me warm, and makes me feel better all around!
Brooke J.
I love their green tea with spear inner! It opens you right up! It makes me feel so relaxed yet gives me the energy to get going. I believe the box runs for about $8 and you can purchase these at any grocery.
Jacklyn P.
Yummy yummy yummy! Whenever I have an upset stomach I brew this tea and the ginger helps calm my belly down. You can definitely taste the ginger, and the green qualities in the tea.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I absolutely love making iced tea with this. Besides water and coffee this is almost all I drink. The flavor is so refreshing and crisp and the bags are affordable.
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
Flavor was great, but it was my first time buying this tea brand and nearly every bag that I have opened has popped or they come torn not sure what the problem is but The leaves just float around in my tea cup and their so finely chopped it's not easy drink around them. The whole reason I buy bags is because I don't have time do deal with loose leaf tea. Not happy and it's been really inconvenient. I know it's not me tearing the bags because I'm very careful opening the packages -- which I never have to do with other tea brands.
Victoria H.
I actually didn't think this combination would taste good but it's actually very tasty with honey and a little bit of lemon so relaxing and calming I enjoy drinking this before bed time really helps me sleep so well! It has such nice scent when you open the pack!
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I am the lucky winner to stock the office tea and coffee and stumbled upon Tazo tea while shopping at the local target. I love the variety of flavors but the classic green tea is my favorite. I'm able to use one tea bag every morning in a large Nalgene bottle filled with hot water. Even with the larger cup size the flavor is strong and delicious.
Jessica O.
Leander, TX
I love the aroma it has if you like ginger the smell will please you. the ginger gives a different taste so you don't taste the green tea as much so if the taste of green tea doesn't appeal to you give this a try you can always add honey to it as well but I prefer without it
Shauna P.
Tomball, TX
Would anyone recommend this?
Helen A.
Alexandria, VA
How many cups should I drink a day?
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Does this tea help with waking up in the morning?
Victoria H.
Does this actually give you energy if you take it in the morning?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Has anyone tried mixing this tea with another flavor?