Tazo Green Ginger Filterbag Tea uploaded by Lexi M.Tazo Green Ginger Filterbag Tea uploaded by Lexi M.Tazo Green Ginger Filterbag Tea uploaded by Lexi M.

BY TAZO

This bright green tea blend has a kick from ginger & a sweet note of pear. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Blythewood, SC
I love the green tea with ginger! I was getting really sick of regular old green tea so when I saw this, I knew I had to try it! At first, the ginger takes a little bit of getting used to because it's pretty powerful, but after a while you start to notice the green tea tastes that are present as well and the ginger and green tea just kind of mellow together nicely.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Harker Hts, TX
While I love this tea, I was definitely expecting a stronger ginger flavor. I love Tazo, but I think that I will stick to their organic spicy ginger tea because of the stronger flavor. I got this at a pretty good price on sale at Target. It's a great tea to have in my desk at work, but not my favorite Tazo tea.
Tina K.
Tina K.
I was so disappointed with this flavor they came out with. Tazo is usually really good with mixing flavors with green tea, and I thought I'd love this one because I like ginger. But, I didn't even taste the green tea at all with this, the ginger is way to strong
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Emporia, KS
I love taxis green teas. They are great when they're warm and when they're iced! They're always refreshing and good for your body as well!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Good, light green tea flavor. My friend puts two bags in his, I prefer one. No sweeteners needed. Good hot or over ice.
Indya B.
Indya B.
I love this tea!! It is one of the best for helping with morning sickness as a pregnant woman
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.
Anacortes, WA
This is a pretty middle of the road product, but that said green and ginger go great together and I would purchase this again if I was limited on options. It's a pretty good value and easy to find in my area. I'd recommend this if you like green tea
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
This tea is okay, but not my favorite. The flavor is nice but the green tea tastes comes out a little too strongly and you can barely taste the ginger. If you don't like the burn from ginger but like its heath benefits this may be good for you.
Maximus P.
Maximus P.
This taser green tea is an amazing teacher weeks for any day summer or winter you can have a hot or cold great for families if you want to drink with the board amazing crisp flavor I strongly recommend this tea to everyone  I would definitely buy this product again
Ellery H.
Ellery H.
W Bloomfield, MI
My favorite pick me up whether I'm sick or just need some tea. I love the green tea taste and that it also has ginger. You can reuse the tea bag at least 3 times. I have been buying this for years and don't plan to switch!