Tazo Green Ginger Filterbag Tea uploaded by Lexi M.Tazo Green Ginger Filterbag Tea uploaded by Lexi M.Tazo Green Ginger Filterbag Tea uploaded by Lexi M.

BY TAZO

This bright green tea blend has a kick from ginger & a sweet note of pear. see more...

Madison J.
Pittsburgh
I first tried this tea at a friend's house during late sping. I had been feeling a little under the weather, and he suggested we have a nice soothing cup with some local raw honey. I was skeptical of the ginger, as I generally don't care for the spicy root, but I was pleasantly surprised that I absolutely loved this. Both soothing and refreshing, it's almost the very definition of Spring. I bought a box for my own collection shortly after, and I still enjoy a cup at my friend's house whenever I visit. Absolutely wonderful.
Kylee O.
Love this tea. I have a cup every time I'm feeling a little stuffed up, and it clears it right up! Not too much ginger and great balance of green tea. Great flavor and great price. Highly recommended
Kelly B.
I drink this tea whenever my stomach is upset, because the ginger helps to calm it. The green tea helps negate the flavor of ginger, which I'm not a big fan of. I've been buying this particular tea for three years now, because I have yet to find another green-ginger tea that I like as much as I like this one.
Holly B.
I drink tea constantly throughout the day. Tazo's Green Ginger tea has been my go-to for the past few months now. It has a nice hint of ginger and sweet notes of pear in this green tea blend. For 20 bags, the price is very reasonable. I would and do recommend this tea to fellow coworkers.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Great brand of tea! I've tried many of the flavors and love them! This one has a good taste but has a strong ginger taste so only get it if you are a ginger fan! These teas are little more expensive than some of the other brands but I think it's worth it!
Maximus P.
This taser green tea is an amazing teacher weeks for any day summer or winter you can have a hot or cold great for families if you want to drink with the board amazing crisp flavor I strongly recommend this tea to everyone  I would definitely buy this product again
Rosemary S.
Anacortes, WA
This is a pretty middle of the road product, but that said green and ginger go great together and I would purchase this again if I was limited on options. It's a pretty good value and easy to find in my area. I'd recommend this if you like green tea
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
This tea is okay, but not my favorite. The flavor is nice but the green tea tastes comes out a little too strongly and you can barely taste the ginger. If you don't like the burn from ginger but like its heath benefits this may be good for you.
Ellery H.
W Bloomfield, MI
My favorite pick me up whether I'm sick or just need some tea. I love the green tea taste and that it also has ginger. You can reuse the tea bag at least 3 times. I have been buying this for years and don't plan to switch!
Danielle M.
The ginger flavor in this tea bag is just too strong for my preference. I think if you like ginger you'll definitely like this team however for me the ginger was too strong.