Tazo Gingerly Jasmine™ Green Tea uploaded by Jacqueline S.Tazo Gingerly Jasmine™ Green Tea uploaded by Angela F.Tazo Gingerly Jasmine™ Green Tea uploaded by Holly L.

BY TAZO

Green tea illuminated by perfect touches of ginger, jasmine & rose petals.

green tea, ginger root, jasmine green tea, rose petals, natural flavors

Buy on Target
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Tazo Gingerly Jasmine™ Green Tea tastes amazing! Very affordable! Amazing to drink if you have nausea or heartburn. It’s done wonders for mine!
Angela F.
As an avid tea drinker this one definitely did the trick!! It was a perfect tea for calming ones nerves and the taste of ginger really stuck out. I would definitely purchase this again for the bold flavors and antioxidants provided by the ginger
Daschielle L.
I live and die by this tea. I love ginger, and this gives me just enough sweetness to not get turned away. I drink this everyday for breakfast, and can't leave home without it. I'm not a coffee drinker, and this tea has the right amount of caffeine to jump start my day. Love love love this product!!!
Lacy W.
I love this tea! I'm a huge fan of jasmine tea, and the addition of ginger is so good. In addition to the taste, ginger can also help settle indigestion. This tea has the convenience of a tea bag, but the flavor is much closer to a loose leaf tea, since they use the full leaf in this tea bag.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great alternative to coffee and while most people brew the tea and drink it hot, it's absolutely outstanding over ice. The ginger is fresh and adds a spicy bite to the tea while the jasmine introduces a soft floral flavor. The tea can be brewed simply by pouring about 8 ounces of hot water over the a teaspoon of tea leaves and letting it sit for a few minutes. The tea will infuse the hot water quickly and produce a very aromatic drink.
Kenyatta J.
Greensboro, NC
Who doesn't like Tazo tea. OMG its great. I love it. I drink tea every day. I love this one. Ginger is great for stomach problems. This tea is great and gentle. Taste wonderful. Brews well. smells great. Price point is awesome. I will share and cont to drink Tazo.
Ny-Asia E.
This tea is amazing. Green tea is my favorite.. This literally got me through my freshman year of college. The taste is amazing, granted it's really hard to mess up green tea, but it's still perfection. My only complaint I have is the bags, even though they are pretty to look at, they fall apart so easily and it's rather annoying. But other than that perfect tea!
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
I bought a tea infuser to use this tea and it was so worth it. This gingerly Jasmine tea is perfect for early morning, the kick of caffeine is much more than I can feel with a cup of coffee. The spice of ginger is so good and makes me crave the next sip.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
Besides for the fact that I absolutely, love, love, love Ginger, I drink it, because it also offers many health benefits, like great digestion, it decreases aches and pains, and it works agains inflammation, all while you enjoy these great flavors. It's definitely a win-win.
Grace C.
orlando Fl
This is my favorite tea of all time because I love ginger and green tea and to put them together I was so happy to find this. tazo is my favorite tea and I drink this flavor a lot and never get tired of it.