BY TAZO

Green tea & peach-flavored juice blend beverage from concentrate.

a tea infusion (of water, green teas), cane sugar, apple juice concentrate, natural peach flavor, peach juice concentrate, ginger juice, citric acid

Buy on Amazon*
Brooke B.
Ball Ground
Delicious! The perfect taste of peach with the flavor of tea that is just classic. A nice cold bottle is the perfect thing on any afternoon.
Charlotte H.
Farmville, VA
This tea was good. The peach wasn't to overpowering and added enough sweetness that I didn't need additional sweetener. Really enjoyed this.
Leticia A.
San jose, CA
One of my favorite on the go tea when I don't have time to go by Starbucks, taste practically the same and way more cheaper and convenient.
Sonia C.
Alameda, CA
these are so yummy! I love the way they taste especially with the peach with the green tea. although i do think the glass bottles are heavy
Estefanie Z.
Harrisburg, NC
The Giant Peach flavor tea tasted great! I really enjoyed it and it was sweetened by the peach flavor. I highly recommend giving it a try.
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
This peach tea is very good. The peach is a very natural flavor. Some other teas have an artificial fruit flavor taste, this does not.
Olga K.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I really am not a big fan of this tea. It's alright if there's nothing else around, but I feel like it's over-priced and way too sweet.
Suhei c.
El Monte, CA
Tazo tea is really calming and gives me lots of energy. when I am feeling sleepy and tired a tazo tea keeps me up and gives me energy
Cherish P.
Muldrow, OK
This tea is really good but i dont like so mich fruity-ness in my tea personally! It was very strongly flavored and structured well!
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
I drink loose leaf teas at home but occasionally I will grab a bottle for "on the go" busy days. It is delicious and not to sweet!!
Maggie D.
Denison, IA
Is it good for weightloss
Aleksandra T.
I want to try this one do you like it
Alexandria S.
Where do you get this from??
Christine P.
Renton, WA
Where can I find this stuff ?