BY TAZO

Green tea & peach-flavored juice blend beverage from concentrate.

a tea infusion (of water, green teas), cane sugar, apple juice concentrate, natural peach flavor, peach juice concentrate, ginger juice, citric acid

Bianca H.
New Jersey
This is one of my favorite drinks t have. It has such a great taste. As do all of the other flavors. The only thing that sucks is that they are not sold everywhere :/
Venecia R.
This drink is so refreshing. I love having it rite after my workout, while in the park with the kids, or even while sitting in front of my laptop answering emails
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
This stuff is so bomb. I love anything peach and this just hits the right spots for me. It is light and tasty. I usually drink this when it is super cold.
Damian G.
I absolutely love these, I have one every morning before work and I am a big tea nut! For some reason this tea is just better, don't know why but it is.
Morgan B.
Fort Worth, TX
I love peach tea.This one is perfect because it doesn't have an artificial or overly sugar-y.Plus the design of the bottle is aesthetically pleasing.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
It's ok not really worth the price point because the taste didn't really stand out to me at all just ok, not something I would waste money on again
Molly E.
Oakdale , MN
Kind of bland, but is pretty good. Recommended to drink once a day, but not every day. It boosts your energy level (atleast it does for me).
Neary P.
Philadelphia , PA
Really enjoyed this drink. Its a perfect combination of the peach and green tea. Not overly sweet and not too bitter. It was great on a hot day
Mena O.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my favorite ice tea. They don’t sell it everywhere but in specialty stores. You really feel like you are taking a bite out of a peach!
Alyssa T.
El Paso, TX
My favorite!! I love this tea! The flavor is a plus but the brand itself is my go-to. Hard to find in stores but definitely worth every penny.
Aleksandra T.
I want to try this one do you like it
Maggie D.
Denison, IA
Is it good for weightloss
Christine P.
Renton, WA
Where can I find this stuff ?
Alexandria S.
Where do you get this from??

back