BY TAZO

Green tea & peach-flavored juice blend beverage from concentrate.

a tea infusion (of water, green teas), cane sugar, apple juice concentrate, natural peach flavor, peach juice concentrate, ginger juice, citric acid

Buy on Amazon
Amara M.
North Hills, CA
The peach in this tea is just too much. It leaves behind a gross after taste that I just can't deal with. I do love the original green tea flavor but you have to love tea to love this drink because it's not overly sweetened.
Melanie W.
My #1 choice if I'm out & not able to brew my own tea at home...always fresh, very flavorful, and VERY addictive - LoL...if you've never tried Tazo tea your missing out, go give it a try, I guarantee you'll fall in love!😍
Jillian B.
Peach green tea is my absolute favorite go to drink! It's not expensive and it tastes great! Worth every penny! There is nothing that compares to the great taste of tazo peach green tea! Always my first choice!
Denise L.
The first time I tried this I was at a tea store. Oh boy was that a huge mistake. I immediately got addicted. Not only does it taste great but they have special offers that make it worth more bang for your buck.
Sandy N.
Austin, TX
sweet . nice and fresh. take a sip on a hot day and it'll feel so refreshing and cool. i've boughten this item a few times now and i love it. reasonable price and i will totally repurchase again with no doubt. i recommend this product. just right for a tea.
Nicole K.
Erie, PA
I love this tea! The taste is so great and natural, unlike a lot of overly sweet peach teas. This is definitely my favorite. Definitely would recommend trying it!
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
It's sweet, it's smooth, and it's thirst quenching. I really like that it actually tastes like peaches and not like a weird interpretation of what peaches should taste like.
Rebecca H.
THE BEST TEA EVER!!! And the best flavor ever. I love that it isn't too sweet and sugary but still has a great flavor. It is perfect for a hot summer day and is very refreshing. Good price and would buy again for sure. I think they run $2 a bottle but I could be wrong
Jess J.
I love this tea! I love the flavor and I love that it's green tea when most peach teas are black. I drink it all the time and clear the shelves when I find it in the grocery store!
Bianca H.
New Jersey
This is one of my favorite drinks t have. It has such a great taste. As do all of the other flavors. The only thing that sucks is that they are not sold everywhere :/
Aleksandra T.
I want to try this one do you like it
Maggie D.
Denison, IA
Is it good for weightloss
Christine P.
Renton, WA
Where can I find this stuff ?
Alexandria S.
Where do you get this from??