BY TAZO

Green tea & peach-flavored juice blend beverage from concentrate.

a tea infusion (of water, green teas), cane sugar, apple juice concentrate, natural peach flavor, peach juice concentrate, ginger juice, citric acid

Buy on Amazon
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I wasn't too sure of this when I first got it, but it grew on me! My husband actually liked it more than I did, and my daughter didn't like it at all, but it was ok to me. I'd drink it if it was there, but I really don't see myself going out of my way to get my hands on another bottle.
Katie A.
Port Royal, SC
Tazo tea is delicious and I've never tried their bottled tea so I grabbed this and was pleasantly surprised. The flavor is so delicious but not overly sweet like a peach sweetener. you can definitely tell its freshly brewed and bottled. I would definitely get more of this.
Beverly N.
YUM! This tea is so refreshing, and it's got such a wonderful peach flavor. I enjoy this tea so much, but it's a little hard to find. The bottles are very classy looking, and I enjoy packing a few for a fun roadtrip, or storing them in the refrigerator for when friends visit.
Mary F.
Fontana, CA
Sweet and incredibly refreshing! I love this tea and wish I could buy it in bulk, it's the perfect mixture of peach and green tea that it's neither too sweet or too bitter. I've tried a lot of other brands but always come back to Tazo for both bottled tea and bagged.
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
This is my go to tea. It is very refreshing when I need a little pick me up in the afternoon. The taste of peach is amazing. My favorite by far. I am a repeat consumer. This product exceeds my expectations on taste. I will buy as long as I am able to find it.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Tazo is great for refreshments when one is out and about going their day. There isn't really anything special about this besides the fact that it is a brand that everyone recognizes. Overall, it meets my expectations and would recommend to my friends.
Morgan B.
I like to drink Tazo as it seems to be more of a natural drink. These are perfect to lift the mood. I like the peach green tea the best as it is the perfect taste of sweetness within the tea. I do use k-cups as well but I prefer the bottles.
Dina K.
Tazo is my favorite brand for tea. Their flavors are not off or too sweet, they're just right. That's what you can expect with their Giant Peach Green Tea! Most peach flavors I've tried are way too sweet and artificial tasting, but NOT this one. :)
Elizabeth N.
This is the best peach tea I have ever had. It has such a delicious peach flavor, I can tell it is made with real peaches.

As soon as I took my first sip of this tea I was taking pictures of it and sending them to my mom, telling her she needed to try this amazing drink!

Erin M.
Utica, MI
Such a refreshing drink. I always drink tea with my lunch and I'll typically choose peach tea for a little extra flavor and kick. Tazo is my go-to iced tea. I love the flavor of this drink and can't recommend it enough!
Aleksandra T.
I want to try this one do you like it
Maggie D.
Denison, IA
Is it good for weightloss
Christine P.
Renton, WA
Where can I find this stuff ?
Alexandria S.
Where do you get this from??