BY TAZO

Green tea & peach-flavored juice blend beverage from concentrate.

a tea infusion (of water, green teas), cane sugar, apple juice concentrate, natural peach flavor, peach juice concentrate, ginger juice, citric acid

Jackeline P.
I always buy these at the organic store near me honestly I rather drink this than Arizona and it tastes so good but It is t even es pensive and I recommend this product it's taste sk good and it amazing
Rebecca W.
Dillon, MT
Giant Peach is my favorite flavor to buy when I purchase Tazo tea. I would only recommend it to people who love the flavor of peach. This tea has a very strong peach flavor, that always surprises me when i first take a sip. I will but it again.
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
This green tea is awesome. I have always loved the tazo brand fresh brew tea for home use. But when I saw they started producing it like this I was super excited and wasn't disappointed it's not overly sweet which is what I prefer
Jessica R.
Oakdale, CA
If you can find it... Get some! I can find it sometimes at target. It's amazing. It has a great balance of green tea and peach taste. And I don't even like green tea.
Jennifer L.
Commerce City, CO
My favorite flavor in one of my favorite tea brands! I wish they weren't so pricey and I would be stocked up! But when I can I definitely purchase and savor any tea I have tried from Tazo
Eliza C.
Philadelphia, PA
I get these at Whole Foods a lot when I go for the deli lunch. They come in a nice big bottle, I just wish they were a hint sweeter to bring out the peachy taste.
Emily E.
This is a delicious cold tea! Great for a hot day in the summer. It was hard to get sleep after drinking it so, I'd say it would be best to drink this earlier in the day and use some ice if you like, to keep it cool and make it last a little longer. Yummy & not too sweet. Flavor is 5 stars. I took one star off because I need sleep.
Whitney B.
W Valley City, UT
This is my favorite peach tea ever!!! It actually tastes like it has peach in it, not peach flavoring. I use to be able to find it at a gas station near me then suddenly it wasn't there and they only had other stuff. I was crushed. It's so hard to find now. Bring back the good stuff!!! I need this tasty tea!!
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I wasn't too sure of this when I first got it, but it grew on me! My husband actually liked it more than I did, and my daughter didn't like it at all, but it was ok to me. I'd drink it if it was there, but I really don't see myself going out of my way to get my hands on another bottle.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Tazo tea is delicious and I've never tried their bottled tea so I grabbed this and was pleasantly surprised. The flavor is so delicious but not overly sweet like a peach sweetener. you can definitely tell its freshly brewed and bottled. I would definitely get more of this.
Aleksandra T.
I want to try this one do you like it
Maggie D.
Denison, IA
Is it good for weightloss
Christine P.
Renton, WA
Where can I find this stuff ?
Alexandria S.
Where do you get this from??

back