BY TAZO

Tazo giant peach green tea 13.8 oz see more...

Lupita O.
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
This is my go to tea. It is very refreshing when I need a little pick me up in the afternoon. The taste of peach is amazing. My favorite by far. I am a repeat consumer. This product exceeds my expectations on taste. I will buy as long as I am able to find it.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
This particular flavor tastes really good, but I think it's a little too sugary. It kinda left that sugary-filmy feeling on my teeth after drinking it. Not a deal breaker, but just an opinion to note if you don't like overly sweet drinks.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Shelby Twp, MI
Such a refreshing drink. I always drink tea with my lunch and I'll typically choose peach tea for a little extra flavor and kick. Tazo is my go-to iced tea. I love the flavor of this drink and can't recommend it enough!
Jackeline P.
Jackeline P.
I always buy these at the organic store near me honestly I rather drink this than Arizona and it tastes so good but It is t even es pensive and I recommend this product it's taste sk good and it amazing
Luan M.
Luan M.
Pickerington, OH
This tea has a great peach taste with all the benefits of drinking green tea! It is flavorful and just sweet enough. Tazo is my favorite brand of tea and I would recommend it. It is delicious
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
It's ok not really worth the price point because the taste didn't really stand out to me at all just ok, not something I would waste money on again
Mikaela B.
Mikaela B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Refreshing taste and the peach is a very evident flavor in this tea. Very crisp and smooth taste.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Orlando, FL
My go to tea whenever I have a sweet craving. It is very sweet and sometimes I will water it down, but the flavor is amazing and I am never let down from any of the Tazo tea flavors. Better than most of the premade teas out there, great for when i need a pick me up during the middle of the day.
Jennie H.
Jennie H.
Bellevue
I'm a huge fan of Tazo tea, and this one is absolutely amazing! It has a light and sweet flavor to it, and truly tastes like peaches! I would definitely recommend this one for anyone who likes to drink iced tea. I also love the packaging for the drink as well.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
henderson co
My favorite flavor in one of my favorite tea brands! I wish they weren't so pricey and I would be stocked up! But when I can I definitely purchase and savor any tea I have tried from Tazo
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Where do you get this from??