BY TAZO

Green tea & peach-flavored juice blend beverage from concentrate.

a tea infusion (of water, green teas), cane sugar, apple juice concentrate, natural peach flavor, peach juice concentrate, ginger juice, citric acid

Gabby t.
Houston
I would give this 6 stars if I could! I am obsessed with this flavor of tea, for some reason other companies do a poor job of replicating this peach tea flavor. It’s hard to find so when I do I stock up!
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
This literally reminds me of my childhood.

Peaches Armenia and Russia were delicious, and it’s almost as if they captured the essence of these peaches and made them into a tea. I love this so much!
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
I used to buy this drink everyday when I was in high school! I don’t know why I forgot about it and will definitely buy some next time I go to the grocery store. I love the peach flavor. I still tastes like tea unlike other brands that are way to sweet. Can’t wait to go get some!
Mae O.
Flagstaff
These are really good and tasty, but way too overpriced for what you get. I can easily make tasty iced tea for less than a penny at home. I'd only ever get this if I was running late for work and couldn't bring something from home, or if someone else got it for me.
Destiny K.
Chino, CA
Amazing for a lightly sweetened tea. Sometimes, I'm lucky enough to find this at the 99 cents store and they sell them there for $.59 - piece. I'm not sure how much they normally are so Incant say they're worth the price but they are good.
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
The taste of this stuff is great but the only thing I didn’t like is that it left this almost gritty, sticky feeling in my mouth. Not sure if that was from the sweeteners or what but it was an awful feeling.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
Very natural and very good for trying to stay hydrated and not get an overpowering taste of green tea. It’s very good and can taste the peach unlike other teas. I would buy again but is a little pricy.
Jackie C.
Calexico , CA
it has the perfect amount of sugar not too sweet and it's very refreshing! i also buy their chi tea bags and add a bit of creamer (vanilla) with ice and it's amazing!
ʟᴇᴀʜ ᴊ.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love all of their products! They all taste great! I have not found a flavor I didn't like. These are great when you are on the go and need a quick refreshment.
Mallory N.
Cullowhee, NC
So yummy. I get this at my local Starbucks sometimes when I'm in a rush in the middle of the day, and the cute little bottle is so nice! Very refreshing, and very good
Aleksandra T.
I want to try this one do you like it
Maggie D.
Denison, IA
Is it good for weightloss
Christine P.
Renton, WA
Where can I find this stuff ?
Alexandria S.
Where do you get this from??

back