BY TAZO

Green tea & peach-flavored juice blend beverage from concentrate.

a tea infusion (of water, green teas), cane sugar, apple juice concentrate, natural peach flavor, peach juice concentrate, ginger juice, citric acid

Buy on Amazon
Gabby t.
Houston , TX
I would give this 6 stars if I could! I am obsessed with this flavor of tea, for some reason other companies do a poor job of replicating this peach tea flavor. It’s hard to find so when I do I stock up!
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
This literally reminds me of my childhood.

Peaches Armenia and Russia were delicious, and it’s almost as if they captured the essence of these peaches and made them into a tea. I love this so much!
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
I used to buy this drink everyday when I was in high school! I don’t know why I forgot about it and will definitely buy some next time I go to the grocery store. I love the peach flavor. I still tastes like tea unlike other brands that are way to sweet. Can’t wait to go get some!
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
The taste of this stuff is great but the only thing I didn’t like is that it left this almost gritty, sticky feeling in my mouth. Not sure if that was from the sweeteners or what but it was an awful feeling.
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
Very natural and very good for trying to stay hydrated and not get an overpowering taste of green tea. It’s very good and can taste the peach unlike other teas. I would buy again but is a little pricy.
Jackie C.
calexico , CA
it has the perfect amount of sugar not too sweet and it's very refreshing! i also buy their chi tea bags and add a bit of creamer (vanilla) with ice and it's amazing!
ʟᴇᴀʜ ᴊ.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love all of their products! They all taste great! I have not found a flavor I didn't like. These are great when you are on the go and need a quick refreshment.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
This tea is super sweet and super peach. I love it. I refuse to look at the sugar content. Based on the taste it has to be insane. I must say this does not taste great unless the tea is cold or iced. Tazo teas are all very flavorful. I find that the Giant Peach flavor is a little difficult to find so I tend to stock up on it when I find it.
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
Tazo iced tea is a little expensive for my everyday budget, but when I like to splurge or want a little flavor in my green tea, I always go for this one. It's not too sweet but enough to make me feel energetic for the rest of the day, and I love how I can also still taste the green tea. Just wish they were a little more affordable, but they are high quality.
Jennie H.
Bellevue
I'm a huge fan of Tazo tea, and this one is absolutely amazing! It has a light and sweet flavor to it, and truly tastes like peaches! I would definitely recommend this one for anyone who likes to drink iced tea. I also love the packaging for the drink as well.
Maggie D.
Denison, IA
Is it good for weightloss
Aleksandra T.
I want to try this one do you like it
Alexandria S.
Where do you get this from??
Christine P.
Renton, WA
Where can I find this stuff ?