BY TAZO

Green tea & peach-flavored juice blend beverage from concentrate.

a tea infusion (of water, green teas), cane sugar, apple juice concentrate, natural peach flavor, peach juice concentrate, ginger juice, citric acid

Chrystin N.
Purchased at: Target
Flavorful and refreshing! It is a little on the sweeter side than I normally would prefer, but it’s amazing poured over ice with lots of lemon (balances the sweet).
Ya M.
Indianapolis , IN
Love it, love it, love it! This and Argo honey tea are my 2 favorite store bought teas! Has a really nice peach flavor to me and great in the warmer months (anytime for me).
Gabby t.
Houston , TX
I would give this 6 stars if I could! I am obsessed with this flavor of tea, for some reason other companies do a poor job of replicating this peach tea flavor. It’s hard to find so when I do I stock up!
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
This literally reminds me of my childhood.

Peaches Armenia and Russia were delicious, and it’s almost as if they captured the essence of these peaches and made them into a tea. I love this so much!
Mack J.
Schaumburg, IL
My boyfriend is obsessed with this stuff but it is so hard to find! I occasionally have found it on Amazon as a case but it is often sold out. Guess everyone else loves this stuff too!
Jazmin V.
Fayetteville
I used to buy this drink everyday when I was in high school! I don’t know why I forgot about it and will definitely buy some next time I go to the grocery store. I love the peach flavor. I still tastes like tea unlike other brands that are way to sweet. Can’t wait to go get some!
April C.
Pittsburgh
I love this because the peach flavor actually tastes like a peach and there is no high fructose corn syrup.  Actual CANE SUGAR. The best in green teas.  Pricey considering the size of the bottles.  All in all it's my go to when I want something other than water.
Venus C.
Gainesville
Purchased at: Walgreens
Because I drink tea everyday if I forget to fix me a glass before I leave the house I always stop at my local Walgreens and pick me up one. 1 because I know they have them, and 2, the price is always right, the last reason is because it’s cold and refreshing.
Karli💕✨ G.
Eagle Point, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite tea! It quenches your thirst and is by far the best peach tea out there. It is tart and sweet plus has excellent natural flavoring that isn’t concentrated. It tasted fresh every time. Enjoy cold.
Melissa B.
North Canton, OH
This tea is just a bomb in a good way went off in your mouth!!! Taste like peaches and is very good for you and the pricing is realllllyyy good considering it’s in a glass bottle
Maggie D.
Denison, IA
Is it good for weightloss
Aleksandra T.
I want to try this one do you like it
Alexandria S.
Where do you get this from??
Christine P.
Renton, WA
Where can I find this stuff ?

Amazon