BY TAZO

An endearingly sweet herbal infusion with subtle fruit & floral notes.

honeybush with natural flavors

Buy on Amazon
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
I like these teas I cant say I dont, they're just not the best.. they are very concentrated tasting and the flavors are overwhelming.. And I dont understand the price point, why so much????? You can get a much better tea for way less. Get Yogi teas or even Lipton!
Auzzsa E.
Irvine, CA
This tea may have saved my life... or my vacation at least.
Having a sore throat is difficult when you are trying to have a vacation. This time around, I needed to do something that would help get rid of the pain and allow me to be active. This tea helped with both; it warned and comforted my throat and didn't get me the weighed down.
I strongly recommend it.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I love Tazo Flowering Honeybush Tea. I'm a huge fan of tea and especially rooibos teas and this one was incredibly delicious. A trusted brand in my book and I'm a bit of a tea snob. This tea is mild with notes if honey and has no caffiene. Definitely worth a try if you love herbal teas.
Christian O.
Honestly I'm not a tea person, but I liked the iced tea tazo of this so i thought I would give it a try. Personally i did not like the taste of this tea because it was just too sweet for me and made me feel nauseous.
Sarah B.
Tazo tea blends are delicious! Perfect for anyone who'd like to try upscale teas without the hefty price tag or loves tea blends. This Honeybush tea is sweet and has a soft finish, no additional sugar needed!
Kiara M.
Niles, MI
Definitely an acquired taste tea. And I absolutely love dried teas and hot teas. But this on actually upset my stomach. I've tried it on several occasions and tried different flavors and it's always the same problem.
Alasia S.
All the Tazo tea is very refreshing. This specific type is the one I usually like before bed, and it tastes phenomenal. It tastes flowery and sweet, with just a bit of honey it puts me to sleep.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Tazo teas are awesome. one of my favorites is flowering honeybush. I love that each teabag is individualy wrapped in a paper pouch to help preserve the tea leaves. smells so good. let it steep a little longer if you like a little stronger flavor.
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
Not my favorite flavor tea but not the worst either. It is a unique flavor that takes some getting used to but it can be very relaxing to drink on a stressful day. I love this brand tea and am always willing to try their new flavors out.
Mialovena E.
Atlanta, GA
Tazo tea is the only tea I drink. I have boxes on boxes of this tea and this flavor is actually one of my favorite. Very sweet and calming