Tazo Egyptian Ruby Tea Blend

A refreshing blend of tangy hibiscus & sweet pineapple with a twinkle of peppermint.

hibiscus, pineapple pieces (dried pineapple, cane sugar, citric acid), peppermint, lemongrass, rose hips, blackberry leaves, natural flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tazo Egyptian Ruby Tea Blend!
How would you rate this product?
Shelbyville, KY
A nice afternoon treat! Perfect blend and awesome flavors. It's a great bang for your buck; also makes for a great gift
The Tazo branging provide me witht he flavor I expect with its presentacions that can be used all year around
Kennewick, WA
Beautiful tea. Great tasting, light and refreshing. It is slightly tangy and I like that. The tea sachets feel high end and do not dissolve leaving tea leaves in my tea.
New City, NY
Love it. Pleasant flavor and not a big fan of tea with this one was great. It was a good value for the product.,and flavor was great, pretty much great. A bot price but well worth it.
Long Beach, CA
My aunt was the first one to introduce me to this tea, I loved it so much that I went to target right away to buy some more
St Augustine, FL
You have to try this tea!!! It's definitely one of my favorites!! It's great with a little biscuit!
I got a free sample of this kind and I really liked it the packaging was super cute
I drink these a lot at starbucks and I love them. I always order them as a mid day tea while I'm at school and they taste amazing.
Bessemer, AL
Great stuff right here!!!!!! I really like this brand of tea. I haven't been disappointed by any flavors by this brand.
best peach tea...... it is life,you have not lived until you have had this.so clean, not cloudy, not thick, and not over powering. the peach is nice, it doesn't taste artificial at all....it taste like freshly squeeze juice...the juice does not over take the tea, you dont get lost and forget about it...it just perfectly balanced, just sweet enough,and pure perfection...

Looking for your answer?