BY TAZO

A refreshing blend of tangy hibiscus & sweet pineapple with a twinkle of peppermint.

hibiscus, pineapple pieces (dried pineapple, cane sugar, citric acid), peppermint, lemongrass, rose hips, blackberry leaves, natural flavor

Buy on Amazon
Katty C.
New City, NY
Love it. Pleasant flavor and not a big fan of tea with this one was great. It was a good value for the product.,and flavor was great, pretty much great. A bot price but well worth it.
Sarah B.
It was a good tea, but it just wasnt for me. I dont think it was a bad value but i just didnt particularly like the taste for my personal choice. I dont think i could recommend unless i knew the other persons taste in tea.
Jennifer C.
Kennewick, WA
Beautiful tea. Great tasting, light and refreshing. It is slightly tangy and I like that. The tea sachets feel high end and do not dissolve leaving tea leaves in my tea.
CamUnbothered g.
best peach tea......
it is life,you have not lived until you have had this.so clean, not cloudy, not thick, and not over powering. the peach is nice, it doesn't taste artificial at all....it taste like freshly squeeze juice...the juice does not over take the tea, you dont get lost and forget about it...it just perfectly balanced, just sweet enough,and pure perfection...
matthew c.
I love tazo. Anyone that is a tea lover will agree, that tazo makes some of the best , they have alot of wild and exotic flavors that other brands just won't have. A def. Try out.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I absolutely love this product this is my favorite tea!!! I also use the teabags is a beauty routine after I'm done with the teabags
Evelyn T.
I drink these a lot at starbucks and I love them. I always order them as a mid day tea while I'm at school and they taste amazing.
brenda a.
my sister bought it for me and i was hesitating because i never try it before. It was really good and now is one of my favorites.
Jessica O.
Long Beach, CA
My aunt was the first one to introduce me to this tea, I loved it so much that I went to target right away to buy some more
Candace A.
Shelbyville, KY
A nice afternoon treat! Perfect blend and awesome flavors. It's a great bang for your buck; also makes for a great gift