BY TAZO

Black tea kissed with bergamot's lavender essence. see more...

Buy on Starbucks
Lyndsey P.
Lyndsey P.
Everett, WA
I worked at Starbucks for 7 years, and they had a tea passport we would fill out to profile each tea from tazo.  This was pretty cool, as I got to experience all of the teas and find out which were my favorite.  I LOVED the earl grey, hot or iced, in a latte or a lemonade.  The bergamot is so yummy and the quality with the silk sachets dramatically changes the experience in the pallet with this tea.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Jacksonville
Foodie Expert
I'm very particular when it comes to my Earl Grey teas. I like heavy bergamot flavors, and I don't mind a bit of lavender as well. The packaging is nice, which is to be expected coming from Tazo. It has a very mild flavor and isn't very strong. If you're not into strong bergamot, then this is your Earl Grey. Not my favorite, but I'll drink it.
Sylvia L.
Sylvia L.
Tazo teas are my favorite, but especially the earl grey ones are really flavorful! I personally like to steep my tea for a long time, - in other teas that can become very bitter or strong over time, but I find that this one stays the same regardless of steep time!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
This is okay. I am glad that starbucks switched to Teavana brand tea instead of this because it has more flavor. For some reason this just doesn't have as much flavor as other tea bags I've purchased in the past and it puts me off to have to double steep it to have it taste good
Kelti A.
Kelti A.
I really like this tea. It calms me or puts me to sleep. The decaf one does. It has really good flavor. I really like it. I also like the price of it. This is very affordable. I would definitely buy it again.
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Earl Grey is always my go-to tea, and this Tazo flavor does not disappoint. Β This tea is very flavorful and has just enough caffeine to get you going!
This is so natural and delicious and i am so happy to drink it in the morning i just love tea and tazo is so good
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I really like Tazo teas! Such rich flavors, and decently priced. The packaging is also nicely done.