BY TAZO

Black tea kissed with bergamot's lavender essence. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lyndsey P.
Everett, WA
I worked at Starbucks for 7 years, and they had a tea passport we would fill out to profile each tea from tazo.  This was pretty cool, as I got to experience all of the teas and find out which were my favorite.  I LOVED the earl grey, hot or iced, in a latte or a lemonade.  The bergamot is so yummy and the quality with the silk sachets dramatically changes the experience in the pallet with this tea.
Alex H.
Fernandina, FL
I'm very particular when it comes to my Earl Grey teas. I like heavy bergamot flavors, and I don't mind a bit of lavender as well. The packaging is nice, which is to be expected coming from Tazo. It has a very mild flavor and isn't very strong. If you're not into strong bergamot, then this is your Earl Grey. Not my favorite, but I'll drink it.
Sylvia L.
Tazo teas are my favorite, but especially the earl grey ones are really flavorful! I personally like to steep my tea for a long time, - in other teas that can become very bitter or strong over time, but I find that this one stays the same regardless of steep time!
Julia L.
Union, NJ
Pretty good packaging for their whole line it makes me feel clean and refreshed. Flavor is pretty clean feeling as well. It's not the cheapest but its within reasonable price. I would purchase other flavors. They should also really come out with a sleepytime tea!
Cassia S.
Austin, TX
The price point for Tazo is a little bit high, but when I'm able to splurge this always makes it into the cart. The underline notes of lavender and Bergamot are so intense, there is absolutely no comparison for pre-packaged tea as far as I have found.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Earl Grey is delicious, and this Tazo tea is incredible! Every Tazo tea I've tried is so good and such high quality. I love drinking this in the morning and at night, I would definitely buy this all over again!'
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
This is okay. I am glad that starbucks switched to Teavana brand tea instead of this because it has more flavor. For some reason this just doesn't have as much flavor as other tea bags I've purchased in the past and it puts me off to have to double steep it to have it taste good
Kelti A.
I really like this tea. It calms me or puts me to sleep. The decaf one does. It has really good flavor. I really like it. I also like the price of it. This is very affordable. I would definitely buy it again.
Adrienne H.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Earl Grey is always my go-to tea, and this Tazo flavor does not disappoint.  This tea is very flavorful and has just enough caffeine to get you going!
Sara W.
Earl Gray is one of my favorite teas! This company has nailed it on the head when it comes to the quality! Perfect for a nice cool day!