BY TAZO

Black tea kissed with bergamot's lavender essence.

black teas blended with the essence of bergamot oil

• Could this tea be comparable to every other earl grey tea...1 Answers
  • Is this good on ice or would it be better hot?3 Answers
  • Which flavors would you recommend?3 Answers
Christine R.
Chesterton
I had the tea in a hotel at a casino. And it was so good that the next week I called the hotel back and had them look up what tea that there room service put in each hotel room so that I could go out and buy this. You can really taste the lavender and I love that about this tea. Honey goes really good in this and sometimes I'll put milk in mine. Pictures from the last time I went to make tea.
Ellen O.
Norwalk, CT
There's nothing cozier than a glass of hot tea, right? This is one of my go-to's to keep on hand. It's a nice blend that's not too overpowering/strong and steeps in just a few minutes. I repurchase this over and over. As someone who doesn't really love drinking water, I really like the simple flavor of this to help me stay hydrated, especially in the colder months.
Chelsea N.
My favorite tea ☕️ I do like using loose leaf when I can, but when I want a quick cup I like being able to throw in a bag of tea. Earl grey is heavenly in the winter 💜 a bit of soy milk is really nice in it too!
Leana H.
Hawthorne, CA
My favorite earl grey teabags from the grocery store. Starbucks used to use this tazo tea for their earl grey latte before they switched to teavana. I love drinking this for my breakfast tea with cream and sugar or London fog style.
Andrea L.
Chandler, AZ
I'm actually drinking this tea as I write up this review, but I really do love how nicely blended this tea is. Normally, I hate packaged teas cause they don't taste very genuine. I love my Earl Gray with some milk and a little cube of brown sugar, and I love how in Tazo's tea you can really taste and smell the scent of the tea without it being too sickly and overpowering.
Haley T.
Bloomington
I really enjoy this with a little bit of steamed/cold milk splashed on top. I have to steep it a little less than normal just because the essence of lavender is more of an in your face flavor at the end of my drink, in my opinion. So if I steep for a minute or so less, it’s not as potent and floral to me and I can sit and relax with my cup of tea!
Rebecca G.
New Haven, CT
This is my favorite bagged earl grey tea! It never gets too bitter, and the lavender flavor is very lovely & pronounced in this variety. I drink at least one cup of earl grey every day! I prefer it with just a bit of milk, but it takes just as delicious on its own.
Jodi P.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this tea to make my favorite hot tea drink. It's called London fog and is a perfect hot tea to unwind with. I make a cup and enjoy it while reading a book at the end of the day.
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
Tazo's Earl Grey is one of my favorite tea mixes, and it allows me to feel mildly caffeinated as well. I always miss this brand when I am drinking Earl Grey made by anyone else, so I have decided to not try new things, haha! In all seriousness, this would be the perfect drink for tea-lovers who want to feel partial effects of coffee.
Natasha M.
Double Spgs, AL
I love this tea. The hint of lavender and bergamot are great. I usually sweeten it a little with honey. If I need a caffeine boost, this is my go to if I don't want coffee.
Vanessa L.
Stanton, CA
Which flavors would you recommend?
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
Is this good on ice or would it be better hot?
Sara M.
Metairie, LA
Could this tea be comparable to every other earl grey tea? I just drink one with additional flavors for the first time and it was amazing! Now, I'm just not sure as to which type to buy.

Amazon