BY TAZO

A gentle green tea flavored with the essence of lotus flower.

naturally decaffeinated green tea, natural flavors

Tazo Decaf Lotus Blossom Green
  • "This was one of my favorite teas and I used to buy it all the time before Starbucks owned Tazo." in 1 review
  • "Definitely recommend if you love tea." in 1 review
  • "Very good flavor." in 1 review
  • "Great tea for in the morning since the flavor are very light. " in 1 review
Madison J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I picked this up on sale at Ross not really expecting to like it, but it definitely proved me wrong. A very solid green tea with beautifully light and floral lotus. Lovely served hot, phenomenal served over ice. This is probably the best iced tea I've ever tried. I went through the box in two weeks. I love that it's decaf so I can drink it all day!
Erin M.
Mooresville, NC
Tazo is such a wonderful tea brand at such a good price point. This decaf lotus tea is probably the only decaf green tea that actually tastes like green tea. Its fresh and clean and really natural. It really makes a wonderful cup of natural green tea that you can enjoy any time of day.
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
I was probably the person who was the most excited when Starbucks bought teavana, because not only did that mean BYE BYE tazo, but also HELLO to my speedy Starbucks baristas making my tea!! Tazo tea just seems so unauthentic. The flavors are blah and the whole life that comes along with drinking tea is not embraced by the company. Just seems detached.
marley h.
I absolutely adore Tazo teas. They have a wonderful selection and all of there flavored teas are to die for. They are an amazing value and always keep me satisfied. I buy Tazo throughout the year and I will always go back to it. I would recommend it to others as well. I believe tazo is one of the better tasting teas as well.
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Love! Strange taste at first but I got used to it. I believe it's affordable. It's decaf so it's very relaxing and soothing. I drink this when it's exam season at college and it always calms me (well, that and PRAYER). I recommend!!
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
I gave these a try when I went on vacation to Hoover, Al. And I just felt like drinking some tea and my sister in law gave me these bad boys. I love them. They taste amazing. Will definitely buy them next time I go grocery shopping!
E. Diamond R.
Concord, NC
Great Tea! I love to have a decaf tea any time that I want to do without the caffeine. Tazo always has a great value. I am certainly a repeat customer and enjoy many of their products. I would prefer Tazo decaf over other decaf brands. The Lotus Blossom is very flowery, but soft at the same time. Delicious afternoon or midday tea.
Alexis S.
Hoboken, NJ
If you simply want a pick me up for that 3 PM slump, I reach for the Tazo Awake tea, but for the days that I want something warm and light, I grab the Passion Tea. However, all the Tazo flavors of tea are rich, without overwhelming the senses!
Victoria C.
San Diego, CA
I am an avid tea drinker and I find this tea to be very relaxing. I enjoy this tea at night time. The light flavor is perfect. If I want something a bit different from chamomile or lavender this is my choice.
Ali D.
Philadelphia, PA
In Love with this tea. Tazo Tea= Bold, Refreshing, Intricate and Intoxicating flavors. I am never disappointing with their tea's. I find that they are just as good an equivalent to Adagio and Teavana. I so would recommend to others.